Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Crystal Palace

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

COME ON BLADES!!!

Let’s be that nasty side again that no one likes to play at Bramall Lane. I’ll take some scrappy draws and the odd win if it means staying up and starting to establish the club post Prince.

No one, including us, expects consolidation which will make it all the more sweet in May when we stay up comfortably 😁

Make it raucous Blades!!!!!!

Ooh they're dead smug/arrogant. Perfect. I smell a true underdog performance tomorrow. With all that's happened over the past few weeks, Hecky will have them fired up. Slimane debut goal I reckon. Thunderbastard from the edge of the box...

“In their shoes, Palace would be the last team I’d want opening game"

Really?!

I would personally rather warm up with a "free hit" game like City away where the result doesn't matter, rather than needing to hit the ground running in a game where we realistically need one point, preferably three, if we have any serious intentions of survival

I would personally rather warm up with a "free hit" game like City away where the result doesn't matter, rather than needing to hit the ground running in a game where we realistically need one point, preferably three, if we have any serious intentions of survival
Fair point, hadn't considered it from that side of things!

Thanks Roy.

I see the normal Yin & Yang balance of the view from has been ditched in favour of 100% Yin negativity & darkness, still after a few games I hope the natural balance is restored & we prove to be a worthy opponent.

As much as I think we’re in a state I’d love us to fuck them off the smug twats

They've a right to be confident from the outside looking in. Ndiaye and Berge gone and the rest of the squad are mainly unknowns to a lot of prem fans.

Eze is a real threat and he's bound to score.

Think the season is 2 weeks too early for us because we will be stronger come September.

Going for a 1-1

Traore
Eze

UTMB

Depressing comments to read they are right in what they say BUT we can do em and knock the smile off their faces

Thanks Roy here we go

Cheers roy, a very confident lot, but i would be if i was a palace fan, i like it that way for when we take all 3 points its sweeter,a scrappy win for the blades

Palace , Palace , who the fuck are Palace !
No doubt we will struggle this season but fuck me they are hardly Real Madrid ! Get that view from sent to Hecky Roy cheeky fuckers !
As ever UTB !

Back
Top Bottom