Search results

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

1. curly

Which two teams will be there in May?

We are averaging just over 2 points a game after starting the first 4 games with only 1 point, so if we have another wobble as most promoted teams do, then we should still break the 90 points mark.Only 2 teams have failed to be promoted after having broken the 90 point mark and they were...
  2. curly

Have Matty's legs gone?

Not as much scampering around lately. Funny that as i always thought he had more legs than most other players ........well according to many on here he has!
  3. curly

Your XI vs. Bury

Our players will be no more "tired" than their's. Fuckin hell, we don't play again till Saturday. I'm sure they will all want to play and will be fired up after the last minute winner yesterday, so let em go again (except the donkey).
  4. curly

View From Northampton

Read every one of your posts Roy from the first ever on Bladesmad. (I'm actually Derfblade in disguise).Oops, given it away! Anyway Happy new year.
  5. curly

Incoming? Sam Morsy

Is he any good?
  6. curly

Peter crouch

Kitson revisited?
  7. curly

The "gerritinbox" brigade.

On many occasions in the second half we counted 7 Town players strung across the 18 yard line with 3 more chasing side to side in front of the 7. They came to park the bus and almost succeeded but like many before they failed because of our never say die attitude.Lot's more of these type of...
  8. curly

Some of you are talking garbage!

Sorry Leon but...........
  9. curly

A good goalkeeper is worth 10pts a season

Thought he should have caught it.
  10. curly

Phew!

I know a striker who would love to come (back) here. Anyway, if today was poor then what was last seasons abominations? Granted we are looking a bit jaded but we are halfway there now and i'm sure the gaffer will keep urging the lads on.
  11. curly

Match Thread MATCH DAY THREAD: The Mighty Blades v Northampton

Unless someone is carrying a knock, then stick with the same starting 11. I understand that with another game in 2 days changes will need to be made but not for today. Chris knows his onions and will take players out and bring others in when necessary. Another toughie today so need to be "at it"...
  12. curly

Have you ever caught the ball when in the crowd?

Bury away about 1969. Woody smashed one over the bar and i put my hand up to stop the ball and sprained my wrist. Think i'll put a claim in!
  13. curly

Coutts

Don;t shoot don't score.
  14. curly

Clubs you dislike

Hull City since 1969/70 when Ken Knighton kicked the fuck out of our promotion team and the rest joined in. They beat us that night at the Lane 2-1 but we had the last laugh!
  15. curly

Match Thread The Mighty Blades v Oldham

Nowt to worry about today.....3-0 minimum.
  16. curly

Pre-Match View From Oldham

I think we will have more legs than them
  17. curly

Crowd Prediction Boxing Day II

18. curly

Ebanks-Landell

So what's this Webster like then?
  19. curly

Incoming? Sam Morsy

Sam.
  20. curly

Dirty northern bastards! (vid)

From 4.35 min into vid..........WANKERS!
  21. curly

View From Coventry

Me and our kid went to Coventry for their first ever home game in div 1 in 1967 i think. Can't remember if we won 1.0 or lost 1.0 but their fans thought they were the bees knees and spent most of the game trying to get on our end and after the game they were waiting outside for a mosh...
  22. curly

View From Swindon

Leave our Roy alone......
  23. curly

Sooner or later

I was at that game. Barnsley borrowed a goalie for the game from the pigs called Gary Scothorne i think.
  24. curly

Old Photos For No Reason Whatsoever

A young Raquel......................What?
  25. curly

MATCH DAY THREAD: The Mighty Blades v Swindon Town

Although we have a much better side than in recent years, i still can't help a feeling of dread going into these games against teams below us. Apart from Port Vale we have struggled to put teams to bed despite bossing most of them. If the attacking players can click then our usual percentage of...
  26. curly

Suggest A Shit Show feat. Ex-Blades

Tony Field................Directs film about farmers outstanding in their own field.
  27. curly

Pre-Match View From Swindon

Jay McEverly...........?
  28. curly

Boxing Day

What if we lose our next 3?
  29. curly

Clarke or Done!?

Deane and Agana better than done and Billy.......give over!
  30. curly

November Goals

Drop that Billy Sharp bloke. Get someone in who can finish!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom