Peter crouch

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Dalelane01

Reaction score
Big man needed up front his contract ends this summer could team up with sharp.and become the little and large show. Heard this from my cousin (stoke supporter who says hes rumoured to be looking for a new club)and wouldnt mind the championship were we heading

Big man needed up front his contract ends this summer could team up with sharp.and become the little and large show. Heard this from my cousin (stoke supporter who says hes rumoured to be looking for a new club)and wouldnt mind the championship were we heading

Exactly the kind of player we need to be avoiding.

I'm sure they said on live Prem footy the other day Stoke are offering him another 1 year contract

On that basis I think it's a non starter

Started and scored at Stamford Bridge yesterday, but maybe he would prefer playing at Gigg Lane, Roots Hall, and Bescot Stadium?
Exactly scored against the best team at the moment in england.stoke reputed to be offering him an extension to his contract.only er 37 surely worth a shot for a season everyone saying we need a big front man.cant think of anyone bigger at the moment oh forgot akinfenwa!

Back
Top Bottom