Pre-Match View From Swindon

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Thanks for including the tiff at the end. Can't wait for the rumour mud slinging to start in the JTW ;)

Cheers Roy!

I'm wondering what the question was .......

They were talking about how they haven't got a settled back line. Quite dull so I was just skimming down then the McEverly comment just jumped out

“I’d say Jay McEverly was the last decent full back in terms of defending ability”

They have had some shite at their club.

To be fair, out of that lot, Ipreferred this little exchange :D

“Apparently we have some “experienced” players lined up in January who have “played at the top level” so fingers crossed!”

“And who’s friend of the window cleaner who used to work on the oil rigs who knows your cousin told you that through your brothers nephew !”

“Swindon Adveriser website you cunt”

Who authorised your leave?

It was H.R...........
istock-18586699-monkey-computer_brick-16e5064d3378a14e0e4c2da08857efe03c04695e-s1100-c15.jpg

Quietly confident for tomorrow 2 or 3 nill. Thanks Roy enjoyable as ever

Random abuse of the highest quality. Millwallesque even.

Random abuse of the highest quality. Millwallesque even.
I think it's the best way of dealing with smart arse comments, I may start doing it.

'Oh, so you think KM's going to put his hand in his pocket in the JTW? He'll sell our best players like he does every JTW. I can't believe you're so naive, I bet you believe in the tooth fairy and Santa too'.

Fuck off you minge.

I wonder why the opposition suddenly seem to be aware that we're a massive club for this division, with a great ground and we get 20k gates most home games? It seems to have been mentioned in the majority of views-from this season, it's not like we've just landed in league one or our gates have substantially risen is it?

Do you think that they're getting us mixed up with the Pork and think we give a feck? ;)

Cheers Roygbiv always look forward to these. Have a good weekend you sciving bastard

Good grief, is this any way to speak to your mother??

“Apparently we have some “experienced” players lined up in January who have “played at the top level” so fingers crossed!”

“And who’s friend of the window cleaner who used to work on the oil rigs who knows your cousin told you that through your brothers nephew !”

“I’d say Jay McEverly was the last decent full back in terms of defending ability”

ejs804.gif

Their bus station is a wank!
Had to wait 35 minutes for the number 49 to Devizes and nowhere to twatting sit.
They've a go outdoors reyt close to their ground like we have so I'm oreyt with their fans just based on that alone. Once replaced a broken plastic mug there whilst camping in woods nearby.
Btw they won't bring any fans, they'll all be stuck on that stupid fucking roundabout.

Back
Top Bottom