Sooner or later

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I seem to recall our city neighbours taking part in a 6 or 7 goal away team thrashing live on Sky, but for some reason they never seem to talk about it.

In the derby double season 91-92 the Pigs got some right wallopings 6-1 at home to Leeds - 7-1 at Arsenal as well as us beating them 2-0 and 3-1.

I seem to recall our city neighbours taking part in a 6 or 7 goal away team thrashing live on Sky, but for some reason they never seem to talk about it.
Yes, Blackburn away, 1997?
The morning after we woke up to the news that princess Diana had passed away.
First time I was left home alone whilst my parents were in zante for a fortnight,the memory sticks out like a sore thumb.

Nine against Barnsley in the County Cup. Think Eddie C got a hat-trick!?

I was at that game. Barnsley borrowed a goalie for the game from the pigs called Gary Scothorne i think.

I was at the Northampton game 4-0 at half time and we blew it! We drew the second half 3-3 y'know.

[QUOTE="GrayBlade, post: 1166428, member: 1688" ]I seem to recall our city neighbours taking part in a 6 or 7 goal away team thrashing live on Sky, but for some reason they never seem to talk about it.[/QUOTE]
8-0 Newcastle. Was playing golf that afternoon with a Newcastle fan. It was a happy trip home after the game

I was at the Northampton game 4-0 at half time and we blew it! We drew the second half 3-3 y'know.
that explains the booing then. Wish I'd joined in now.

Surprised you admit to being of the pork, but better that we know now.

You can change your pic to a blue and white striped house and have done with it.

"A little harsh on a well meaning" Blade if I may say so, "Bladey Blade and proud of it". You "should coco" old boy.

Yes, Blackburn away, 1997?
The morning after we woke up to the news that princess Diana had passed away.
First time I was left home alone whilst my parents were in zante for a fortnight,the memory sticks out like a sore thumb.
We drew 0-0 at Huddersfield on the day before the death of Diana

Back
Top Bottom