Clubs you dislike

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Club you dislike the (second) most

• Barnsley

Votes: 36 18.6%
  • Rotherham

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Leeds

Votes: 88 45.4%
  • Doncaster

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Nottingham Forest

Votes: 16 8.2%
  • West Ham

Votes: 97 50.0%
  • Coventry City

Votes: 7 3.6%

• Total voters

I'm glad it's not just me then Diggs, Derek has the kind of voice I'd like to punch! He had a sly dig at us at every opportunity as well as being a bit of a Pig lover, so it's not a good mix.

I hope you and yours are keeping well by the way mate.

Very well thank you Gray. Hope you and your's are ok and in fine fettle also.

Yes, this Donny Derek character slips in the sly digs whenever he can and gives himself away by repeating the same dig later on in his call. One thing is for sure and that is he's only going to call after a win.

What's the betting he calls in this week before the end of Friday's Football Heaven eh? I'll be surprised if he doesn't.

Hull City since 1969/70 when Ken Knighton kicked the fuck out of our promotion team and the rest joined in. They beat us that night at the Lane 2-1 but we had the last laugh!

Tony Currie didn't want to go to Leeds United. It was a complete shock to him when they drove him up the M1 to Elland Road.
Currie's heart was across the hills in Salford, not Leeds. Can't recall who he was in contact with at MUFC but he was on their radar for quite a while. Think it may have been Lou Macari, but i'm not 100% on that.

I hate all the "Blues Brothers" clubs (Sevco, Rent Boys, Sevco Juniors of Belfast) Oh and Sheffield Wednesday who desperately want to be part of that silly group.
Just fat bald Nazis mainly.

Cigar time there Mr HillmortonBlade
Correct.

Not so sure though about the new club in Glasgow.

Don't forget. 1215 Hogmanay.... Got a feelin' we'll i'll be having ice-cream with my jelly.

Love, Peace & Harmony to you an' yours.

X

I'll forgive your obsession with Rangers, long time in the shadows.. ;)

But I was on about Linfield FC

But, in all sincerity LYDON Happy New Year, keep up the good work. :)

I hate all the "Blues Brothers" clubs (Sevco, Rent Boys, Sevco Juniors of Belfast) Oh and Sheffield Wednesday who desperately want to be part of that silly group.
Just fat bald Nazis mainly.

The London Huns of The Bridge
The Diet Huns from E'burgh.
Alex Ferguson's Red Huns from Salford...
Wannabe Huns outta S6 [Puma Sponsored Love-In]
The Pompey Huns [Everybody Loves A-Sailor]
The German Huns from Hamburg SV.

There is a Sheffield RSC but they're based in Mansfield.

Having worked in Leeds for over a decade in the late 70's-80's, I can confirm that I wouldn't piss on the vile scumbags if they were on fire.

I'll forgive your obsession with Rangers, long time in the shadows.. ;)

But I was on about Linfield FC

But, in all sincerity LYDON Happy New Year, keep up the good work. :)

I think some folks might have been expecting a Boxing Day barney between two different supporting factions.
I just prefer to get my hair done and imagine you playing the BIG Drum on the back lawn at 0300!!

Enjoy New Year 2017.

X

The London Huns of The Bridge
The Diet Huns from E'burgh.
Alex Ferguson's Red Huns from Salford...
Wannabe Huns outta S6 [Puma Sponsored Love-In]
The Pompey Huns [Everybody Loves A-Sailor]
The German Huns from Hamburg SV.

There is a Sheffield RSC but they're based in Mansfield.

I bet none of 'em know the second verse of GSTQ either :rolleyes:

It's taken that if the club is disliked, then so are their supporters? YES???

So, answer me this.

Would you marry one of these hated supporters of say Leeds United, S6, Liverpool, Salford Newton Heath United?

Barcelona, media whores - too many kids wearing their shirts who'll never get to watch them play live

'We all hate leeds scum'

During the "pound a pint" era in the The Cavendish the mood in the beer garden took a turn for the worse as United and Wednesday fans exchanged chants. Some daft student piped up with "LEEDS!", merryment and assumement as both sets sung the quoted song in unison.

Always the deluded fucking Pork. In one of my previous jobs it was like some cockney music hall bullshit every day going off between the pigs "We are massive aren't we?", "We are aren't we", "How massive are we?", "We're as massive as you get", "Can we get more massive?"..., SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RANGE ROVER DRIVING, MIDDLE CLASS WANNABE, FUCKING TURD BREATHS.

Should be sufc, no other club has caused me so much pain and upset, but as we're not on the list its got to be those scummy bastards over by the bent church. Clipping women and kids in shirts. Scum of the earth , the worst emanation of small club big ego mentality there is and I'd love to see them go out of existence.

I chose Leeds because of the local rivalry - but the facts are, I don't "dislike" any clubs particularly. It's just the name of a business - it doesn't evoke any emotions in me whatsoever. I don't dislike "West Ham" even - because the folk involved in wrong doing there, that was to our disadvantage, are not there any more and anyhow, some of them were in the FA at the time!

So no. No emotions about any other club really. Couldn't give a damn about any of them. Neither like them, or dislike them. They just don't evoke any feelings in me whatsoever.

Tony Currie didn't want to go to Leeds United. It was a complete shock to him when they drove him up the M1 to Elland Road.
Currie's heart was across the hills in Salford, not Leeds. Can't recall who he was in contact with at MUFC but he was on their radar for quite a while. Think it may have been Lou Macari, but i'm not 100% on that.
Docherty tried to sign him in 1973 as a replacement for Bobby Charlton but we managed to persuade him to sign a new contract with the promise of buying new players to build round him

Being in this god forsaken league for so long has diluted my 'hatred' of other teams a fair bit.

There's no one in this league I care about, other than those challenging us at the top, and should Gareth Ainsworth still be managing anyone in this league.

Should we make it back up, it used to be Leeds, Forest and possibly Barnsley due to how bitter they are.

Back
Top Bottom