CONFIRMED Major Sponsor unveiling - USG - Union Standard Group

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bettis has just been quoted as saying "We're in final talks with a new shirt sponsor, an international company, which will be the biggest commercial deal this club has ever done in it's history.

"It'll be a significant figure, which will boost the income into the football club and it'll be used to strengthen the squad for the coming season".

Know its early days but who do we think it'll be?

Just hearsay bullshit

From what I understand, unless you're a serious player in high finance services the name will mean nowt. For examplers I was told think along the lines of Tencent, Pinganfang and Lufax.....No, me neither!

Tencent own Epic Games who make Fortnite

Fed up of potentially great blades shirts being ruined by shit sponsors, or shit colour logos. Hope new sponsor will look smart and keep it red, black or white. Best shirts we’ve had have been wards, teletext, and capitol one (all black and white logos). Stoke have got it right with their new kit, looks proper nice... please no John Holland style trash! Ramsdens didn’t look too bad this season but obviously should have been black. Nicer looking shirts mean more sales and coin for club.

Apart from this monstrosity

upload_2019-5-9_19-17-29.jpeg

THREADS MERGED

sheffield_united_1999-2000.gif

Did no one want to sponsor us that season 1999/2000 ?

But wouldn't it be nice, if every shirt was an individual design!

I always wanted Wilkinson Sword as the sponsor, their strapline used to be "The name on the World's finest Blades"

From what I understand, unless you're a serious player in high finance services the name will mean nowt. For examplers I was told think along the lines of Tencent, Pinganfang and Lufax.....No, me neither!
ooh now it could've been lufax i heard instead of FX......

Back
Top Bottom