Welcome Back!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

If the logo is going on the top of the shirt then that's going to look really daft with the Blades logo there too. The player numbers will near enough be at the bottom of the shirt!!

Foxy has been giving subtle nods towards this all week In shoutbox.

As long as it matches the rest of the away kit I'm all for in.

If the logo is going on the top of the shirt then that's going to look really daft with the Blades logo there too. The player numbers will near enough be at the bottom of the shirt!!

It means we can only sign player 6'4" or taller.

Is it not DoreDeals, so all the agents know where to send the backhanders to...

Below the numbers and white on the away.

When I ordered the shirts for my kids it didn't have that plastered on the back. Seems harsh now to add that at this stage, irrespective of the sponsorship deal agreed.

When I ordered the shirts for my kids it didn't have that plastered on the back. Seems harsh now to add that at this stage, irrespective of the sponsorship deal agreed.

Tbf it did say when you pre-ordered that they reserved the right to put a sponsor on the back.

Shame though.

Sleeve sponsor vs back-of-shirt sponsor. Both a bit shitty. Doordeals obviously can’t afford the going rate for sleeve sponsors in the PL.

At least they’ve colour-codes the logo this year meaning no green.

I’m sure whoever owns Doordeals is a blade so feel bad for being harsh on them I mean they’re just putting money into the club but it’s such a crap looking logo and name.. I mean it’s basically clip art isn’t it?

Even though they explicitly mentioned that it was likely to be added?

Back
Top Bottom