Welcome Back!!

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

When we were pure shit, lingering in League 1. The absolute reluctance and fear from Gary Sinclair when we made a sub. Especially when you're down 2-0 at home to Crawley. “Door Deals substitution...”. For that, I can never buy from them. Just a reminder of a shitter time.

When we were pure shit, lingering in League 1. The absolute reluctance and fear from Gary Sinclair when we made a sub. Especially when you're down 2-0 at home to Crawley. “Door Deals substitution...”. For that, I can never buy from them. Just a reminder of a shitter time.

"Injury time sponsored by XYZ Solicitors" is a personal favourite.

Or the two Dad's doing the bumping arse dancing on the big screen to advertise Copthorne Christmas Party packages 🤮

Shit or not. A sponsor is a sponsor and they pay our club. Laver and wards were the only 2 sponsors we ever had where it looked good on a blades shirt.

Teletext Holidays looked decent/didn't detract, despite being Teletext.

Good logo makes most stuff palatable. It's the jaunty 90's-ness of the logo that's off-putting, not the company or the fact that it's there.

Anyway, just more incentive to get promoted innit 😉

I'm not a big fan of writing on shirts but this is a win win for me. Club gets money for the logo on the shirt. Local firm employing local people receives national exposure, increases sales and employs more local people. Some might not like this logo but it clearly hasn't don't the firm any harm as they've expanded their business. I've heard the guy at doordeals might occasionally come on here too!😲😃

At least we can attract proper sponsors.
I mean, what would you rather have... something like Chansiri plasted across the front??

DoorDeals

God how we have missed you ruining the back of our shirts

What? No sides of the shirt sponsor? Can't help thinking we're missing a trick here. Do we have a man bra sponsor yet?

Even though they explicitly mentioned that it was likely to be added?

I certainly didn't see any such description at time of purchase and only saw the text on the bottom of the email confirmation after this came about. That isn't explicit, explicit would be showing where the potential sponsor logo would be placed, that didn't happen.

In retrospect however in light of the email confirmation, they have reserved the right, as we have to return the kits if the kids don't like the product.

I certainly didn't see any such description at time of purchase and only saw the text on the bottom of the email confirmation after this came about. That isn't explicit, explicit would be showing where the potential sponsor logo would be placed, that didn't happen.

In retrospect however in light of the email confirmation, they have reserved the right, as we have to return the kits if the kids don't like the product.
🙄 so long as you’ve not had them personalised of course, another bit they are very explicit about when purchasing.

"Injury time sponsored by XYZ Solicitors" is a personal favourite.

Or the two Dad's doing the bumping arse dancing on the big screen to advertise Copthorne Christmas Party packages 🤮
I think was advertising Maggie mays - not exactly a chanel advert was it?

Not really sure what Doordeals get out of it really as the only time anyone even mentions them is about how shit their logo is and how they ruin the shirts/other things they sponsor. Sponsoring the shirt but not putting the logo on would get them much better publicity.

It's a piss-poor logo and isn't even consistent on their own website, the header at the top is less bold and Doordeals is all in the same colour rather than the half and half they use elsewhere (although the website also has social media icons from 2012, and says © Door Deals even though the company is called Doordeals, so is a bit of a piece of shit generally).

This was right next to the size selection boxes1626093034137.png

Not really sure what Doordeals get out of it really as the only time anyone even mentions them is about how shit their logo is and how they ruin the shirts/other things they sponsor. Sponsoring the shirt but not putting the logo on would get them much better publicity.

It's a piss-poor logo and isn't even consistent on their own website, the header at the top is less bold and Doordeals is all in the same colour rather than the half and half they use elsewhere (although the website also has social media icons from 2012, and says © Door Deals even though the company is called Doordeals, so is a bit of a piece of shit generally).

Did your doordeals front door fall off its hinges or something?

I put that very image on here other day saying that it reads like were getting a shitty back sponsor
Yeah that's where I stole it from.

Pretty clear, just like the pre order info in the yellowish box thats currently there.

Back
Top Bottom