USG sponsorship issues..?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It might be a mixed blessing.
I'm sure I recall Prince talking about finding new bigger sponsors. This could clear the way??

Exeter played with Flybe on their shirts in the playoffs so I don't see the problem

Exeter played with Flybe on their shirts in the playoffs so I don't see the problem
I assume problems would arise if sponsorship payments can't be made thus making the contract null and void which would allow the opportunity of the club finding a new sponsor. I assume the reason why Exeter didn't change the sponsor was due to there being no financial benefit for them to do so this season.

Be great to have the kit with no sponsors name though👍
Yes just get shirts out without sponsors. Might give them something to think about going forward when they inevitably get record sales!

Suitable sponsors;

Peroni
Manor Top Fish Bar
Taylor Taylor

I have heard that these guys will be their replacement.........

D Taxis.png

Surely they'll have been increase clauses based on league position, TV exposure etc added into the original deal?

I can't see it being a flat fee for 3 years as no idea what division we would be in for years 2 and 3.

I recall McCabe saying at the launch it was incentivised deal.

Or maybe:-

"Visit Saudi Arabia"

May have told this story before, but when we were sponsored by “visitmalta.com” there was a night match during which we’d been appalling in the first half.

During the half time interval the adverts for visitmalta.com came on.

This old bloke in front of us looked up at the screen and shouted, “NEVER MIND VISIT BLOODY MALTA! LET’S HAVE SOME BLOODY FOOTBALL!”

:D

In fairness Moore should be in the pics - he's currently our #1 GK after all.

Back
Top Bottom