Prince Abdullah

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ah the answer of someone with no response, bravo đź‘Ź
Not really, just didn’t want to play the, I know more about business than you, game, and tried to bring a bit of levity into it.So, here is my 2 penneth, then.
You make very good points, of course, and they aren’t or weren’t lost on me in the first place.
I was trying to make the point, not very successfully it appears, that investment in players, the Human Resources,if you like,should be assessed not just in terms of how much they cost and how much we sell them for, but their overall contribution to the team/business success and performance.The fact that over the years, it has contributed to getting us from Div 1 to the Prem, and the the rewards that brings eg Sky money, should not be ignored or understated.Of course, it also brings with it, other costs, higher wages etc, but nevertheless,investment in players and staff is key to our success, and getting into the Prem and access to all that tv lolly, still remains the holy grail for most clubs.
Of course you have to get the investment decisions about our key assets,ie the players,for the most part spot on,and at the right time.The decisions or non-decisions made this summer, and earlier than that,allowing key and prized assets, to get to the last year of their contract, resulting in panic sale's at absolutely the worst time for the club, has resulted in an omnishambles. Factor in the appalling recruitment and waste of money,on the likes of `Traore,Slimane,Souza, et al, and it’s even worse than that.
I place the blame fairly and squarely, for this debacle of a season,at the doorstep of the owner of the club, and can only see things getting worse until he moves on.

Something like this would be pretty tasty

Thomas should be pretty cheap and probably would want to leave/force a move if Udders relegated.

O'hare we should have registered our interest long before now knowing his contract expiring.

View attachment 178797
Don't see what people see about RND ... doesn't float my boat!

Reactions: Gee
Not really, just didn’t want to play the, I know more about business than you, game, and tried to bring a bit of levity into it.So, here is my 2 penneth, then.
You make very good points, of course, and they aren’t or weren’t lost on me in the first place.
I was trying to make the point, not very successfully it appears, that investment in players, the Human Resources,if you like,should be assessed not just in terms of how much they cost and how much we sell them for, but their overall contribution to the team/business success and performance.The fact that over the years, it has contributed to getting us from Div 1 to the Prem, and the the rewards that brings eg Sky money, should not be ignored or understated.Of course, it also brings with it, other costs, higher wages etc, but nevertheless,investment in players and staff is key to our success, and getting into the Prem and access to all that tv lolly, still remains the holy grail for most clubs.
Of course you have to get the investment decisions about our key assets,ie the players,for the most part spot on,and at the right time.The decisions or non-decisions made this summer, and earlier than that,allowing key and prized assets, to get to the last year of their contract, resulting in panic sale's at absolutely the worst time for the club, has resulted in an omnishambles. Factor in the appalling recruitment and waste of money,on the likes of `Traore,Slimane,Souza, et al, and it’s even worse than that.
I place the blame fairly and squarely, for this debacle of a season,at the doorstep of the owner of the club, and can only see things getting worse until he moves on.
Absolutely spot on

Well said

If your figures are correct !
The Prince would be pretty happy with the net outlay .
The club on a stable footing.
Key is :if relegated ! bouncing straight back.
No chance of that with what's left of this shower and little to no investment.

Does anyone know what our club is worth vs what his asking price is? He needs to get the club sold before the Championship. We are all desperate for a fresh start, especially with 10+ first team players out of contract this summer…

Does anyone know what our club is worth vs what his asking price is? He needs to get the club sold before the Championship. We are all desperate for a fresh start, especially with 10+ first team players out of contract this summer…

He bought it at valuation of ÂŁ40 M when we were riding high in the Prem season. Now valued maybe ÂŁ80M? as the squad is a lot worse. According to Bloomberg he wants ÂŁ170 M. He's totally off his rocker!

He bought it at valuation of ÂŁ40 M when we were riding high in the Prem season. Now valued maybe ÂŁ80M? as the squad is a lot worse. According to Bloomberg he wants ÂŁ170 M. He's totally off his rocker!
If you are selling your house and someone bids ÂŁ50,000 less than your valuation of your house, you will accept the bid? Of course, you wont!

It’s a loss making business it’s worth is the material value of its assets balanced against its debts.

Any value above that is whatever perceived value owning a football club conveys to a potential buyer but that’s hard to quantify and will vary individual to individual

If you are selling your house and someone bids ÂŁ50,000 less than your valuation of your house, you will accept the bid? Of course, you wont!
It's vastly over priced hence he can't sell it. Even billionaires don't like to be scammed & taken for a mug. He didn't like the official valuation so he doubled it!

I’ve decided to use the Prince Abdullah scale to sell my coffee table.

It’s worth, at best, twenty quid.

But I want £140’000 for it…….

Back on the front row at the boxing. Let's hope he finds a rich fella willing to buy us. Anthony Joshua is probably richer than him and has spent more time in Sheffield
Watching a boxer get comprehensively battered in no time at all, just like his club……

It's vastly over priced hence he can't sell it. Even billionaires don't like to be scammed & taken for a mug. He didn't like the official valuation so he doubled it!
What price would you suggest he sells for?
What's his break-even amount?

How many times as he watched his club though?
Less than me probably. Sat on his fucking arse playing fantasy football whilst the clowns he employs run us back into the lower leagues.

I’ll nip over for some pizza and a peroni like wilder did, seems to be his interview criteria.

Yes he’s been at the helm when we’ve got into the prem. But then it’s like copping off with Margot Robbie only to find out you’re fucking impotent….

I’ve decided to use the Prince Abdullah scale to sell my coffee table.

It’s worth, at best, twenty quid.

But I want £140’000 for it…….
Mmmmm

Will you throw in a few coasters and an ash tray ?

Car For Sale

Bought two years ago for ÂŁ19,000. It's give years old with 80,000 miles on the clock. It needs at least ÂŁ2300 of repairs and work to make it road worthy again.

Valuation according to Auto Trader - ÂŁ2500

Asking price - ÂŁ35,000

Contact Mr A Al Saud for details.

(P.S. the owner still wants to part own it so he can borrow it every other weekend)1000036833.jpg

Car For Sale

Bought two years ago for ÂŁ19,000. It's give years old with 80,000 miles on the clock. It needs at least ÂŁ2300 of repairs and work to make it road worthy again.

Valuation according to Auto Trader - ÂŁ2500

Asking price - ÂŁ35,000

Contact Mr A Al Saud for details.

(P.S. the owner still wants to part own it so he can borrow it every other weekend)View attachment 182317
Ha ha ha……

I have noticed he seldom gets any flack to call out. HE IS THE PROBLEM . No matter who is at the helm as manager the lack of investment in the team is the reason we are shit .If we are skint what is the use of buying players at 2 or 3 or maybe 5 mill if they are not good enough . The amount we have spent on shit this last 18 months is criminal . 2 mill here 5 mill there 3 mill there and not one of them has brought anything to the team , The manager then has to pull rabbits out of the hat play these players against 80 mill pound players and the fans then get on his back . The Blades on in a unworkable position while ever the prince is here.

I have noticed he seldom gets any flack to call out. HE IS THE PROBLEM . No matter who is at the helm as manager the lack of investment in the team is the reason we are shit .If we are skint what is the use of buying players at 2 or 3 or maybe 5 mill if they are not good enough . The amount we have spent on shit this last 18 months is criminal . 2 mill here 5 mill there 3 mill there and not one of them has brought anything to the team , The manager then has to pull rabbits out of the hat play these players against 80 mill pound players and the fans then get on his back . The Blades on in a unworkable position while ever the prince is here.

Totally disappointed in his strategy for this season. And before the hammerings began. Like many others. Let’s not totally rewrite history completely though. We are skint because of his naivety in handing the cheque book over to the very same bloke assisting him in the shitshow this season. Where’s the coaching and man management week in week out?

Recorded Wilders pre match interview where he was grinning like a fucking idiot to start and spoke the usual shite in the same vein. This is our owners idea of a saviour and messiah for next year? Despite history. It’s not all down to one man.

Said it before…. Scary thing for us is that he cannot & never has been able to afford to run a Championship club let alone a Premier League club! He got so lucky first time round with Wilder gaining promotion to the Premier League around the time he won the court case with McCabe. He should have cashed in then or last April when we were promoted again. He has now blown his chance & our value rapidly dropping.

I expect next seasons recruits to be mainly loan deals to supplement young players such as Arblaster, Osula, Jebbison. So we should not expect too much with this Pauper in charge. He has simply run out of ways of raising finance to run this club even in the Championship.

Back
Top Bottom