Prince sabotaged us, how to return the favour?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Fjortoft's Aeroplane

Reaction score
Ndiyae gone and next to nothing spent. What a waste of a premier league golden ticket. I'm livid.

Sure we understand the Prince wants rid, (thankfully) but nevertheless I feel its our duty as Blades to help ensure he gets the absolute minimum from the sale of the club now. That's what he deserves. What can we do to help ensure he has to sell us at a rock bottom price? Boycott all merchandise? Anything else?

Last edited:

Ndiyae gone and next to nothing spent. What a waste of a premier league golden ticket. I'm livid.

Sure we understand the Prince wants rid, (thankfully) but nevertheless I feel its our duty as Blades to help ensure he gets the absolute minimum from the sale now. That's what he deserves. What can we do to help ensure he has to sell us at a rock bottom price? Boycott all merchandise? Anything else?
The only boycott is a total boycott. No one turns up for the Palace game. An empty stadium sends a huge message, but it will never happen.

Sure we understand the Prince wants rid, (thankfully) but nevertheless I feel its our duty as Blades to help ensure he gets the absolute minimum from the sale now. That's what he deserves. What can we do to help ensure he has to sell us at a rock bottom price? Boycott all merchandise? Anything else?
Fuck all is the answer. Fuck. All

Your post reminds me of all the dullards who come used to come out with things like 'stop going, they'll soon book their ideas up'.

As a fanbase we're a fraction of a small premier league clubs income.

We've got a shit excuse for an owner who's rode his luck to give us the crumbs of success we've had over the last 6 years, and now we're going to be subjected to another season long humiliation.

I'm more livid about our lack of spending, to be honest, Ndiyae going has just compounded the main problem. The Prince needs to see how dissatisfied the fans are with him.
He will do. Somewhere that isn't Bramall Lane where he never sets foot anyway. How often has he been to the Lane to watch a game since becoming sole owner?

I'm more livid about our lack of spending, to be honest, Ndiyae going has just compounded the main problem. The Prince needs to see how dissatisfied the fans are with him.

The two certainly go hand in hand. I didn’t really mind not signing a big name striker because we already have (/had) one. A very good one. Without that, the spending plan looks naive at best and just giving up hope at worst.

Say no to offers to buy him, not exactly been refusing to play has he.
We did say no to higher offers apparently. I'm gutted but if his agent has turned his head and he wants to go to his boyhood club. Is it not better to get something from a wank situation. Here's me hoping it could be a David Brooks situation and help strengthen the team.

I think I’ll revert to trainspotting.

I'm going to find out who is the Prince's biggest bog roll rival in Saudi Arabia and start buying shares in them to drive his share value down and hit him in the pocket.

Gordon Gecko and Jordan Belmont could learn a thing or two from me!

Out of protest I am currently wiping my arse with Aldi's own brand toilet paper.

Sure we understand the Prince wants rid, (thankfully) but nevertheless I feel its our duty as Blades to help ensure he gets the absolute minimum from the sale of the club now. That's what he deserves. What can we do to help ensure he has to sell us at a rock bottom price? Boycott all merchandise? Anything else?
Has he gone? Cant find anything official that says so other than the usual social.media bullshitters

Are you sure “the fans” are dissatisfied ? Let’s see whether he is sold and if so for how much.
Then let’s see how that money is used.
On September 1st some initial judgement can be made.

Never felt so depressed since we sold Mick Jones to Leeds. Just about to go on me jollies too..
I wasn't old enough to know about Mick Jones but I'm gobsmacked if this is the biggest thing since then for you.

Here's a few things that depressed me more.

79 Boxing Day Sat in their North Stand.

79 Relegation for the first time ever to the third.

81 Relegation for the first time ever to the fourth

94 Relegation on the last day when we were shit but should have stayed up

98 Selling Deano and Fjortoff on the SAME day

07 Relegation on the last day when we'd been 10 points clear a few weeks earlier

11 Fucking Third division AGAIN!

12 Pigs up and us with 90 odd points losing the worst ever playoff final, in the history of worst

Selling Currie, Cockeril, Jags and Beattie also didn't do much for me.

Your the boss.

You receive bids for your best player in Jan, he isn’t agitating for a move so you refuse. Then his boyhood team comes in with all the dirty tricks, his agents see a big payday and are in his ear. He refuses the biggest contract in the club’s history and says he wants to go.

You can refuse to sell, knowing he won’t give 100% as he isn’t full committed, and will leave for nothing in 12 months, meaning you have no funds from the sale to strengthen. He won’t move to another club meaning you can’t created a bidding war, so your only option left is to reluctantly sell, and negotiate the best price you can. You can of course ask for £30m, but OM refuse to pay that, and your back to having a lad not fully committed in the toughest league in the world

Player wants to go, holds all the cards, and despite us giving him the platform to go from non league to WC international and EPL stage, is adamant he’s off

What am I missing?

If you have a silver bullet for this situation I think your going to be a rich man, as you can sell your answer to Daniel Levy for Kane, PSG for Mbappe, Pep for Walker possibly & Brighton re Caicedo

Bit too late for Klopp re Henderson, Pep for Gundolan and Mahrez…..

I wonder if the aggression should be pointed towards the player refusing the best contract ever offered, rather than the owner sanctioning it?

Of course maybe a little, but he’s going to the club he loves, should we hold him back? Remember we took Billy in similar situation

He is turning his back on a chance to showcase his talent in the worlds best league for a league no one really cares about - in some ways I respect that he’s chasing his dream rather than a year with us, and a platform to potentially move to a top team here, or Spain or Italy

Are you sure “the fans” are dissatisfied ? Let’s see whether he is sold and if so for how much.
Then let’s see how that money is used.
On September 1st some initial judgement can be made.
Why 1st September? Our season starts in 13 days and we’re getting close to not even having a starting 11 of senior players fit for the first match.

Back
Top Bottom