The Club is a laughing stock

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

At the end of the day we don't want players who don't want to play for us. If Sander wants to sign a new contract with us fine if he wants to be Lundstrum in a dinner jacket then he should bugger off.

150/1 available on Sky request-a-bet for us to beat Derby's record......
80/1 now 😂😂 I’ve had £15. I also backed us in the covid season to not win a game all season when it available after about 8 games. Hopefully I lose the £15 but I think I will win the £1200

He has clearly pulled the wool over your eyes then, if he had backed Wilder out of his own money then you would have a point but he hasn't.

He has used the clubs money and pulled the wool over the fans eyes the sooner he is gone the better.
He’s used the clubs money to buy players for the club? The bastard!

Here it is pal.

Thanks. Hadn’t seen that but it’s a copy and paste job of a Keiran Maguire tweet. It doesn’t say we’ve already had all that money, unlikely, but it’s possible that it’s additional security for the mortgage they took over from Emirates Bank. Simply because it’s guaranteed income.

The squad as it stands would be in a relegation fight in the championship
That’s interesting you should say that.

Let’s suppose, we had been able to keep Ndiaye and Berge this season and let them run down their contracts.

However despite their contributions, we get relegated anyway and find ourselves back in the Championship. We start the next season having now lost Ndiaye and Berge, but with no transfer money to replace them?

You can bet your life, everyone who’s now moaning, would be all over the board for not cashing in on two saleable assets when we could, and for gambling the clubs future on Premier League survival etc etc

The Prince and directors really can’t win, whatever decisions they make 😉

Agree.

The prince is an absolute scamming cunt, and I don't use that word lightly.

Fuck off and don't come back Abdullah.
How is he supposed to go ? What do you suggest replaces him ?
If he walks we are in a void and ,unmanaged, would potentially disappear.

Hands up who thinks our transfer policy will result in anything other than a complete and utter humiliation??? Seriously?? Anyone?? Nope didn't think so..... I am going Saturday because I have a long standing commitment to my nephew who... God forbid.. Wants to support the Blades. After that. Nope. I am done. Money is tight and I am no longer going to blindly throw money at the club. I've been supporting this club for nearly 50 years through good times bad times and downright disastrous times but no more. It's a love that is completely unrequited....

80/1 now 😂😂 I’ve had £15. I also backed us in the covid season to not win a game all season when it available after about 8 games. Hopefully I lose the £15 but I think I will win the £1200
That’s just terrific. Thanks. X

If our club was a person , they wouldn't be the wealthiest, entitled or privileged. They would be a person with spirit, one who overcomes adversity . One who takes its knocks and drags itself up for another go , , never gives in and proves its doubters wrong but always remains humble and true to its self .
I'd like that person . I wouldn't laugh at them but I'd pity the ignorance of those who did . UTB .

Prince Abdullah please do us all a favour and get out of our club and get out of our club now.

Our promotion should have been a joyous occasion and something to look forward too but instead we have become not only the laughing stock of the Premier League we have become the laughing stock of English football as a whole.

Selling Sander to a Premier league relegation rival is the most criminal transfer I can ever recall and the timing of it is a complete and utter insult to every single fan that has forked out for a season ticket.

Now we can all understand Ndiaye going but the timing yet again was what has caused uproar.

But this with Sander Berge is inexcusable and to Burnley 😂

This is literally the straw that broke the camels back the club is completely done under Prince Abdullah and this current board.

The Prince says judge him on his actions not his words and he has now proven to be a complete and utter con artist that has completely pulled the wool over the fan bases eyes.

PRINCE ABDULLAH AND THE BOARD OUT NOW!!!
It's more worrying he still wants to be on the board

He has clearly pulled the wool over your eyes then, if he had backed Wilder out of his own money then you would have a point but he hasn't.

He has used the clubs money and pulled the wool over the fans eyes the sooner he is gone the better.
I am concentrating on facts not on social media speculation.
This is a business and therefore you would expect it to spend money on transfer fees as Wilder did. There is no reason why the owner should fund those transfers personally: that would not be something that was necessary at the time.
What was wrong was the quality of assets purchased, not the spending of the club’s money
Why you would think a business spending its own money is wrong I struggle to understand, but perhaps you are looking through the whole flock rather than just one sheep.

I reckon HRH has got another dodgy g1t lined up to takeover. HRH knows he isn’t going to get his asking price and to cover the shortfall he’s sold Sander and Illy (the latter was easier given he wanted to go to OM).

Hands up who thinks our transfer policy will result in anything other than a complete and utter humiliation??? Seriously?? Anyone?? Nope didn't think so..... I am going Saturday because I have a long standing commitment to my nephew who... God forbid.. Wants to support the Blades. After that. Nope. I am done. Money is tight and I am no longer going to blindly throw money at the club. I've been supporting this club for nearly 50 years through good times bad times and downright disastrous times but no more. It's a love that is completely unrequited....
Judge the transfer policy when the window ends and then if you are out of love, walk away.

We are a complete laughing stock but what makes the thumping's even worse is Chris Wilders carry on. Whats with the histrionics at the end of the match? Hitting his badge, like "I'm one of the fans", after walking out of the club. Embarrassing.
The club has got bigger problems than Wilder. CW can stay or go for me, not that bothered TBH, but the problems surrounding this season all sit with one man.

100% agree - great post. We need to get this guy out our club. Prince Abdullah - can’t even afford to run a Championship club never mind a Premier League club. No chance he’d pass fit & proper test these days.

The entire club needs to be professional enough, no matter what cards were dealt, that’s what we go with for the season. We’ve been a shambles, particularly in this latter part of the season when they needed to at least be professional.

There are so many factors and we haven’t been competitive but fuck me do the simple things

100% agree - great post. We need to get this guy out our club. Prince Abdullah - can’t even afford to run a Championship club never mind a Premier League club. No chance he’d pass fit & proper test these days.
Chumpionship fit and proper test? This clown wouldn't have the chance to even be considered for the test.

I'm amazed at how passive as a group we have been. I know the blokes not in the country but its about time we gave him some heat our final home games. So far there hasn't been a murmur of discontent in the stands

I'm amazed at how passive as a group we have been. I know the blokes not in the country but its about time we gave him some heat our final home games. So far there hasn't been a murmur of discontent in the stands
Agree, but I'm not amazed at all. It's exactly what I'd expect

Back
Top Bottom