The Club is a laughing stock

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

moody1889

Reaction score
Prince Abdullah please do us all a favour and get out of our club and get out of our club now.

Our promotion should have been a joyous occasion and something to look forward too but instead we have become not only the laughing stock of the Premier League we have become the laughing stock of English football as a whole.

Selling Sander to a Premier league relegation rival is the most criminal transfer I can ever recall and the timing of it is a complete and utter insult to every single fan that has forked out for a season ticket.

Now we can all understand Ndiaye going but the timing yet again was what has caused uproar.

But this with Sander Berge is inexcusable and to Burnley 😂

This is literally the straw that broke the camels back the club is completely done under Prince Abdullah and this current board.

The Prince says judge him on his actions not his words and he has now proven to be a complete and utter con artist that has completely pulled the wool over the fan bases eyes.

PRINCE ABDULLAH AND THE BOARD OUT NOW!!!

Prince Abdullah please do us all a favour and get out of our club and get out of our club now.

Our promotion should have been a joyous occasion and something to look forward too but instead we have become not only the laughing stock of the Premier League we have become the laughing stock of English football as a whole.

Selling Sander to a Premier league relegation rival is the most criminal transfer I can ever recall and the timing of it is a complete and utter insult to every single fan that has forked out for a season ticket.

Now we can all understand Ndiaye going but the timing yet again was what has caused uproar.

This is literally the straw that broke the camels back the club is completely done under Prince Abdullah and this current board.

The Prince says judge him on his actions not his words and he has now proven to be a complete and utter con artist that has completely pulled the wool over the fan bases eyes.

Would you like to indicate how he gets out and who takes over if the board resign in total ?
We need to be realistic as to where we are and what is happening rather than just blasting off because we are not where you want us to be.

Might be news to you here but he's trying to sell, no one who isn't a jailbird or the owner of lots of fake companies is interested.

In my opinion Sander Berge plays one good game in 5 and always has, strong running forward with ball to his right foot but
with the turning circle of an oil tanker and occasionally he turns in a match winning performance.
With the money for Ilyman and Berge pushing say £40m, the management can buy in 5 or 6 young dynamic players and have a decent
budget to get players tied down to 3+ years, better than Berge, never better than Ilyman but that is water under bridge and go for
players we wouldnt otherwise have a chance to buy or loan as decent wages can be paid.

Hecky may have been forced into a corner but I bet there are a few surprises yet and building a new midfield plus a couple of forwards
may be better than Sander playing well once a month.

Pretty sure he's been trying to for at least 6 months
Are you trying to wind me up? the guy is a complete and utter joke.

Just from listening to the interview yesterday he didn't do his due dilligence properly with Mauriss nor Dozy.

Only our club could involve itself with such frauds.

Calm down, disappointing that N'Diaye wanted to leave but Berge isn't all that, he can't tackle, he can't head a ball, he can't shoot, he gets dispossessed easily and he's as nesh as they come, don't want anybody here that doesn't want to be here and if he's choosing Burnley over us that tells you all you need to know about him. Also the Premier League isn't the be all and end all it's overated, not arsed if we came straight back down as Championship far more enjoyable.

Sander Berge must be desperate to jump ship, no disrespect to Burnley but fuck me!
It's all getting a bit painful this.

Would you like to indicate how he gets out and who takes over if the board resign in total ?
We need to be realistic as to where we are and what is happening rather than just blasting off because we are not where you want us to be.
I don't have a crystal ball and it is pot luck with these owners it would seem.

Anyone bar this charlatan is fine by me, he has shown his true colours and needs to get out of our club.

Sander Berge must be desperate to jump ship, no disrespect to Burnley but fuck me!
It's all getting a bit painful this.
Exactly it embarrassing I could take it if he went abroad and I would understand if it was Heckys choice.

But this is unforgivable, this is literally the most embarrassing transfer I can ever recall in all the years of following United.

Calm down, disappointing that N'Diaye wanted to leave but Berge isn't all that, he can't tackle, he can't head a ball, he can't shoot, he gets dispossessed easily and he's as nesh as they come, don't want anybody here that doesn't want to be here and if he's choosing Burnley over us that tells you all you need to know about him. Also the Premier League isn't the be all and end all it's overated, not arsed if we came straight back down as Championship far more enjoyable.
We are about to have the type of season that ruins clubs and players.

Just sucks that for the next 40 odd weeks

We’ve got NOTHING to look forward to. No chance of getting results, no chance of picking up points. Just an inevitable grim defeat. It’s the covid season all over again.

Would genuinely have rather not got promoted and lost the players. Instead of this kick in the face after kick in the face.

No replacements lined up and an abdication of the season

Sander Berge is our best player now Ndiaye has left.

Anyone with a pair of eyes and doesn't haven't agenda against the lad can see what he brings to the team.

I don't normally jump on the meltdown wagon but if this transfer goes through on the eve of the season before we've got a replacement through the door then it's mad even for United.

We can't be waiting on the funds to make a move because we've got the Ndiaye money, just for once I'd love us on the front foot in terms of getting the replacement in before leaving the hole in midfield.

Also, why can't we conduct our business a bit earlier? Appreciate loans generally come at the end of the window but to sell Illy & Sander a week before the season starts with no obvious signs a replacement is imminent is setting Hecky up to fail before we've even kicked a ball.

On top of that we're strengthening, despite what pundits say, a relegation rival in the same way Burnley did when they sold Wood to Newcastle only for Newcastle to pass them and stay up.

Berge isn't the greatest midfielder we've ever had but is Premier League level and several levels above the guys alongside him.

There was one guy on the field on Saturday for us who has a fabulous attitude and work rate but whose name on the team sheet makes me despair.

In my opinion Sander Berge plays one good game in 5 and always has, strong running forward with ball to his right foot but
with the turning circle of an oil tanker and occasionally he turns in a match winning performance.
With the money for Ilyman and Berge pushing say £40m, the management can buy in 5 or 6 young dynamic players and have a decent
budget to get players tied down to 3+ years, better than Berge, never better than Ilyman but that is water under bridge and go for
players we wouldnt otherwise have a chance to buy or loan as decent wages can be paid.

Hecky may have been forced into a corner but I bet there are a few surprises yet and building a new midfield plus a couple of forwards
may be better than Sander playing well once a month.

Completely agree with this, he was bang average most of the time, he's just one of those players a lot of people thought COULD be fantastic. He fannies about on the ball in a pretty way, and strolls past average players sometimes. That's about it.

He's been with us 4 years nearly and averaged 3 goals a season.

Well as I was walking out of the ground on Saturday, I consoled myself that at least we’ve still got Berg.
He was head and shoulders above anything else we had on the pitch, and a glimmer of hope for us, in these dark times.
Only an idiot with no feeling for the club or it’s supporters, could sell him, I thought.
Surely it would be an inconceivable, act of sabotage and self-harm to sell N’diaye and Berg only days before we start our return to the Prem.And then, it happened…….
Season over before it’s started, and who knows, who will be next, in the fire sale.
Please someone rescue us from this charlatan, who is ruining our football club.

I'm Mr Brightside but fuck me this is serious.

150/1 available on Sky request-a-bet for us to beat Derby's record......

Wow, we do have a depressing fan base at times, complaining about selling 2 players who might have ended up walking away for free next summer. Claiming that we are going to be the laughing stock of the premier league because Ndiaye left when other teams have let their star players go without signing anyone to replace them.

Wow, we do have a depressing fan base at times, complaining about selling 2 players who might have ended up walking away for free next summer. Claiming that we are going to be the laughing stock of the premier league because Ndiaye left when other teams have let their star players go without signing anyone to replace them.
Which teams are they?

Back
Top Bottom