Prince Abdullah

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I was not 100% behind Wilder coming back but honestly with The Prince in charge…… he will not spend any money recruiting any decent up & coming manager. The Prince will also not be able to financially support a new manager. He is gambling on another Wilder miracle from 2018/19 season - which is very very unlikely.

Totally disappointed in his strategy for this season. And before the hammerings began. Like many others. Let’s not totally rewrite history completely though. We are skint because of his naivety in handing the cheque book over to the very same bloke assisting him in the shitshow this season. Where’s the coaching and man management week in week out?

Recorded Wilders pre match interview where he was grinning like a fucking idiot to start and spoke the usual shite in the same vein. This is our owners idea of a saviour and messiah for next year? Despite history. It’s not all down to one man.
Disagree, its down to one man and that is the owner and until he is gone, we will not be in a position to move the club in the right direction.

As for Chris, I don't have any issues with him, he tried to spend the money that we had in the areas that he believed that we needed. And TBH I think that any fan with half a brain cell realised that at the time that we had to try and replace Henderson and we would not score enough goals to stay up the second season without a striker improvement, but again wages probably dictated what we could bring in.

Chris has made mistakes at the club previously and I am sure that he probably knows this and will try and put things right next season, of this I am sure, but I would personally swap him immediately for Coberan with a longer term plan, but even then I know that the owner can't have a longer term plan, because he is basically someone who shouldn't be permitted to own a English football league club.

Disagree, its down to one man and that is the owner and until he is gone, we will not be in a position to move the club in the right direction.

As for Chris, I don't have any issues with him, he tried to spend the money that we had in the areas that he believed that we needed. And TBH I think that any fan with half a brain cell realised that at the time that we had to try and replace Henderson and we would not score enough goals to stay up the second season without a striker improvement, but again wages probably dictated what we could bring in.

Chris has made mistakes at the club previously and I am sure that he probably knows this and will try and put things right next season, of this I am sure, but I would personally swap him immediately for Coberan with a longer term plan, but even then I know that the owner can't have a longer term plan, because he is basically someone who shouldn't be permitted to own a English football league club.

Why shouldn’t he? Don’t pussyfoot around, say what you mean.

As for Wilder, you think he can put this right next season but you would replace him now? Hardly joined up thinking. He capitulated in PL2 after teams worked out how to nullify his tactics and sadly he was lost. He was down in the mouth then but his cheeky chappy routine this time isn’t covering up similar cracks, despite some of the dross he’s inherited. Great times up to PL2, astonishing what he achieved but he now looks like a busted flush who can’t get defenders to do their job nor get some players fit. And then there’s the money he’s wasted. Despite your defence of him, you obviously don’t believe he’s the answer either and blaming the owner 100% when CW has to take some blame for where we are now. While it’s obvious our defence is up against quality most weeks, they are all over the place tactically. A fair few Championship clubs and managers will take advantage of that.

If, if we find a buyer, he’ll be out very quickly imo.

As for Wilder, you think he can put this right next season but you would replace him now? Hardly joined up thinking. He capitulated in PL2 after teams worked out how to nullify his tactics and sadly he was lost. He was down in the mouth then but his cheeky chappy routine this time isn’t covering up similar cracks, despite some of the dross he’s inherited. Great times up to PL2, astonishing what he achieved but he now looks like a busted flush who can’t get defenders to do their job nor get some players fit. And then there’s the money he’s wasted. Despite your defence of him, you obviously don’t believe he’s the answer either and blaming the owner 100% when CW has to take some blame for where we are now. While it’s obvious our defence is up against quality most weeks, they are all over the place tactically. A fair few Championship clubs and managers will take advantage of that.

The owner is a full weight Saudi Arabia prince of thief's, conman, complete and utter bag of useless s@@t, total and utter waste of space and an fraud football club owner, etc, etc, I can continue all night.

As for CW, I said I would replace him with a top champ coach, with a plan, most fans would, but we all know that until the fat useless sack of s@@t, moves on, then who else can we attract? and don't say a return of wetty?

Last edited:
Totally disappointed in his strategy for this season. And before the hammerings began. Like many others. Let’s not totally rewrite history completely though. We are skint because of his naivety in handing the cheque book over to the very same bloke assisting him in the shitshow this season. Where’s the coaching and man management week in week out?

Recorded Wilders pre match interview where he was grinning like a fucking idiot to start and spoke the usual shite in the same vein. This is our owners idea of a saviour and messiah for next year? Despite history. It’s not all down to one man.
The prince

Wilder is certainly a busted flush - his interviews , his selections , his setup , his tactics , his failure to react to failing tactics in-game , his bizarre subs , his tolerance of poor or lazy players.

But the Prince recruited him , which was a glaring error , so really the current shit show is down to the absent owner's crap decision to reappoint a man who fell apart + walked out.

Can't his contract be broken at the end of this season ?

If the Prince allows him to stay + do the summer rebuild , he's basically killing his own club.

I wouldn't trust Wilder with a brass farthing - but has he been cheap to employ ? Would no other manager come ? Or has CW agreed to deal with whatever crap the UW committee recruits ? Is that why we have Chris ?

He isn't the Messiah , he's a very naughty boy !

Anyway , there is a sickness running through the club which will see it slide even further next season.

The ownership is too distant , no one knows who's in charge of recruitment & retention , the manager is pretty much incompetent - once you have these elements , failure follows , at any level.

Perhaps the Prince will put in an appearance at a home match , like he did last season , and give a bit of direction ?

Or will he allow the atmosphere to corrode without a second thought ?

In his shoes , I'd be looking for a new manager right now to replace Wilder before extending his contract.

Unless , of course , he's found a buyer ...

Last edited:

I think this is also a reason that Anel and Trusty have to go. The former for cash and the latter at least as back up if not the same.

Robbo and Egan at least know how to organise. Not sure on Holgate, but Anel was suspect defensively last season but he isn't an unknown quantity anymore. Teams will know his weaknesses. Imperative we cash in and hope someone sees a ball playing centre back they can develop rather than a defender often lacking some of the fundamentals.

I don't want us to waste money on the manager because a. I'm not confident we will get a more appropriate one and b. Wilder is accepting of the situation. We made Slav look a bad manager because we failed to support what he felt he needed to do.

The owner is a full weight Saudi Arabia prince of thief's, conman, complete and utter bag of useless s@@t, total and utter waste of space and an fraud football club owner, etc, etc, I can continue all night.

As for CW, I said I would replace him with a top champ coach, with a plan, most fans would, but we all know that until the fat useless sack of s@@t, moves on, then who else can we attract? and don't say a return of wetty?
Well, when you put it as succinctly as that, who can argue?

The owner has simply bit off more than he can chew and doesn't have the finance to support us or our ambitions.

He's stuck because nobody is bidding for us.

His main defence is that he didn't ask for this. It was only McCabe's opportunism that creates this whole scenario.

He's simply not rich enough for a gig he doesn't want.

The owner has simply bit off more than he can chew and doesn't have the finance to support us or our ambitions.

His main defence is that he didn't ask for this. It was only McCabe's opportunism that creates this whole scenario.

No he didn't HAVE to buy the club if he didn't want to. He could have settled for something else. He wanted the club outright

But he’s getting £118.8m next week!

No he didn't HAVE to buy the club if he didn't want to. He could have settled for something else. He wanted the club outright
Legal action started by Kev. He’d have got £5m after investing around £15m. His lawyers spotted the flaw in McBaldricks cunning plan. Clearly emboldened by Wilders on field success he went for it. Another episode of Drunk Histories.

Correct

We are stuck with Wilder whilst current owner here .

New owner - Wilder is dust

History is history. The only point that matters this season is that the owner should have funded the club enough to be competitive in the division that it is in, or find someone (credible) who would. He has done neither.

He could have then sold right away. The fact is he wanted the club. Did he accidentally buy all the other United World clubs too? Come off it.
I didn't mention United World. I still don't quite get how that was all supposed to work. On the proviso I suppose that Beerschot remained top flight and Chateauroux got promoted. The former are in the right spot but he's probably realised he'll be funding 3 loss making ventures and is why he moved Chateauroux on.

Who would he have sold to? Alan Pace? He was McCabe's target. Why would he sell at the point the riches are coming in? I think most understood he's hit a bit of a jackpot at that point.

I didn't mention United World. I still don't quite get how that was all supposed to work. On the proviso I suppose that Beerschot remained top flight and Chateauroux got promoted. The former are in the right spot but he's probably realised he'll be funding 3 loss making ventures and is why he moved Chateauroux on.

Who would he have sold to? Alan Pace? He was McCabe's target. Why would he sell at the point the riches are coming in? I think most understood he's hit a bit of a jackpot at that point.
Set up just to pinch United’s money. For private jets, unicorns and things……..

I think this is also a reason that Anel and Trusty have to go. The former for cash and the latter at least as back up if not the same.

Robbo and Egan at least know how to organise. Not sure on Holgate, but Anel was suspect defensively last season but he isn't an unknown quantity anymore. Teams will know his weaknesses. Imperative we cash in and hope someone sees a ball playing centre back they can develop rather than a defender often lacking some of the fundamentals.

I don't want us to waste money on the manager because a. I'm not confident we will get a more appropriate one and b. Wilder is accepting of the situation. We made Slav look a bad manager because we failed to support what he felt he needed to do.
And that's why I think the prince will keep him on, ( unless there's a buyer and he's out) wilder as accepted there's no money, and will be asked to dredge the sewer to bring some more shit in! I'm already worried about next season😒

We'd seen other clubs run a multi club system and thought we'd have a go 🤷

You have to have a huge player churn with the parent club buying low, loaning out and selling at a profit. But Coulibaly was the only attempt. Not many examples of other benefits of these set ups.

Other than that, the other clubs and the UW director structure are just a financial drain on United - they are too far removed and lacking football experience to be a positive influence on United

It's not stealing, it's just poorly used resources.

Has he sold the French club Chateauroux i new he wanted to ?.
There's no doubt he dropped a big bollock creating United World.
Brought him nothing but grief. If he hadn't got involved with the other clubs he would have more cash to support us.
We are the only club he owns with any chance of being financially sound splitting his money multiple ways he's starved us of cash.

Has he sold the French club Chateauroux i new he wanted to ?.
There's no doubt he dropped a big bollock creating United World.
Brought him nothing but grief. If he hadn't got involved with the other clubs he would have more cash to support us.
We are the only club he owns with any chance of being financially sound splitting his money multiple ways he's starved us of cash.
Not saying he's trousered any of our money ! Just buying into other clubs has taken whatever wealth he had initially.
How often do you hear of businesses over stretching themselves leaving them in a mess and going into liquidation.
Promotion saved us from a similar position, as I have said before ! The bear hug the Prince gave Heckie after beating WBA took away that situation.
Could really reappear again if we get stuck in the Championship or a disaster if we fell into division 1

I was not 100% behind Wilder coming back but honestly with The Prince in charge…… he will not spend any money recruiting any decent up & coming manager. The Prince will also not be able to financially support a new manager. He is gambling on another Wilder miracle from 2018/19 season - which is very very unlikely

I reckon that the dross we've already got in our squad Wilder has recognised & those players will know who's out the door come the end of the season. In their eyes they'll be thinking why should i put in a shift hence why it looks like there's no effort from certain players. The quicker this season is over the better.

Back
Top Bottom