Will we ever

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Years ago, at school, i remember thinking my big dream would be to see us win the FA Cup, Sunderland did it as did West Ham against the odds. I remember thinking that sometime in my life, surely we would lift that cup. Well, i'm now 56, we have won nothing in my entire lifetime except the old fourth division title and I really can't see my dream being fulfilled in the next 30-40 years. Still, once a Blade always a Blade and I'll keep hanging on to that dream.

Years ago, at school, i remember thinking my big dream would be to see us win the FA Cup, Sunderland did it as did West Ham against the odds. I remember thinking that sometime in my life, surely we would lift that cup. Well, i'm now 56, we have won nothing in my entire lifetime except the old fourth division title and I really can't see my dream being fulfilled in the next 30-40 years. Still, once a Blade always a Blade and I'll keep hanging on to that dream.
What about the County Cup:)

No, I'm 56 :mad:

Awaits Sparticus posts

Why would anyone want to talk about football this season? You'll only get depressed.

Back
Top Bottom