Chris Wilder - we expect an apology

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

That’s about as backward looking as reappointing Wilder unless it’s as a back room member.
We need a voice n passion, best option on the bench possible

I have it on good authority that Wilder is set to offer a humble apology tomorrow morning on the breakfast show for pretty much everything to anybody with a smaller ego than his.

All good.

What about if he cuts both legs off and squirms around to the kop leaving a trail of blood,pokes both eyes out and prays for forgiveness.
i dont know if thats enough ha ha

I didn’t want him back, the way he left gave a sour taste.

But he is back, no apology needed or necessary. What is absolutely necessary is giving our club some fight, some spirit, we need that back more than we need any apology.

Thanks also to Hecky for getting us up last year. Ultimately out of his depth but he steadied the ship initially. I wish him well.

When he comes back in, the first thing I want to hear is “I am sorry”. He left us when we were down in the shit with no explanation, didn’t even say goodbye. Hopefully he can be the better man and talk about what happened.

All he needs to say is “I know I messed up and I’m sorry for that, but I’m back and here to make a change to get us fighting”. Would be much appreciated.
Shut up idiot

Why the hell are we reappointing a manager that couldn't get us results in the Prem last time out? Complete lack of vision and will end in Wilder blaming everyone else when we are relegated.

Why the hell are we reappointing a manager that couldn't get us results in the Prem last time out? Complete lack of vision and will end in Wilder blaming everyone else when we are relegated.
What manager are we to appoint who gets regular results in the PL come n pal be serious. He has a 50% hit rate in the PL one good season one bad season it does the first season not count because it speaks suit your argument?

When he comes back in, the first thing I want to hear is “I am sorry”. He left us when we were down in the shit with no explanation, didn’t even say goodbye. Hopefully he can be the better man and talk about what happened.

All he needs to say is “I know I messed up and I’m sorry for that, but I’m back and here to make a change to get us fighting”. Would be much appreciated.
I don’t want or need or expect an apology,why ?
Move on,can’t change history.
He isn’t my choice at all but maybe,just maybe he is going to prove me wrong.
It’s what’s supporting United is all about times like this,and we have had a few.

What manager are we to appoint who gets regular results in the PL come n pal be serious. He has a 50% hit rate in the PL one good season one bad season it does the first season not count because it speaks suit your argument?
There are only 20 premier league jobs in the world and you are saying nobody would be interested in the post?

Devils advocate… what if he did nothing wrong?
My answer to that would be " how much was lundcunt paying you " or will you be showing us the dodgy photos he'd got of you

My answer to that would be " how much was lundcunt paying you " or will you be showing us the dodgy photos he'd got of you
How do you know about these? Your right ! apologise.

I just don't get it.

Why re marry your ex wife after a messy and costly divorce, just a couple of years ago?

It is never the same second time round, everybody knows that.

I am sorry for Paul. He did a great job last season and just over six months ago he was a hero. It was never going to be easy this season, and it was not mean't to be.

HH :(

I’m not remotely bothered about hearing an apology myself. Shit happens. We all need to get behind them, it’s gonna take miracle akin to Jesus of Nazareth to get outta this shit heap lol

I can support the club without having to like the manager. I find Wilder’s character and personality to be a bit nauseating and I certainly won’t be chanting his name at any point. But he’s only the manager and, in the nature of these things, sooner or later he’ll be gone.

In the meantime I’ll hold my nose when he inevitably starts spouting shit, I’ll carry on supporting the club and I’ll get behind whatever team takes to the pitch in red & white stripes.

The first season we were full of confidence playing a brand of football we were well suited to and an unusual style with teams not sure how to counter it. As soon as that stopped working he couldn’t change it. He kept playing the same tactics every week despite the results and has no history of turning teams around any higher than league 1. The situation we are in now has no resemblance to the 2019-20 season so no it’s not particularly relevant.

The first season we were full of confidence playing a brand of football we were well suited to and an unusual style with teams not sure how to counter it. As soon as that stopped working he couldn’t change it. He kept playing the same tactics every week despite the results and has no history of turning teams around any higher than league 1. The situation we are in now has no resemblance to the 2019-20 season so no it’s not particularly relevant.
That’s the point - I don’t care whether he has an apology in him, just a Plan B.

I’d settle for a rendition of this before his first game back

That’s the point - I don’t care whether he has an apology in him, just a Plan B.
Absolutely. Our inability to move on from Wilderball tactics has been our downfall. It’s obvious that 5 at the back and Norwood as quarter back hasn’t worked for 3 years. If he tries to do what made him successful 2017-20 period he’s a dead man. Let’s just hope he’s got fresh ideas.

Sitting on the fence, I think the best case scenario, for all, is that he comes out and says he was sad in the way it ended last time and regrets not being able to say goodbye to the fans after a fantastic journey. This obviously bothered him which is he why he wanted to come back now and try and help us get out of this mess. Wants the real talking to be done by what’s seen on the pitch and results.

Back
Top Bottom