Wheres Fallowfield?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jimmy23

Reaction score
Used to love gathering round my phone on a Saturday night for a bit of entertainment. Where is he?

Sheffield United player Tommy Morren leaves the field during the 2nd replay of the FA Cup semi-final between Sheffield United and Liverpool at Fallowfield, Manchester, UK, 27th March 1899. Play was stopped after the crowd spilled over the touchline.

1692542173316.png

Sheffield United player Tommy Morren leaves the field during the 2nd replay of the FA Cup semi-final between Sheffield United and Liverpool at Fallowfield, Manchester, UK, 27th March 1899. Play was stopped after the crowd spilled over the touchline.

View attachment 168851
Think I’ve spotted him on the photo.Bottom right, looking confused and the wrong way!

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Shame, I enjoyed reading his thoughts. Probably the 2nd smartest poster on here, after myself. I may have to take up his slack--instead of a Fallowfield Fact we can have a Stegosaurus Statement
The similarities are uncanny, almost as if...

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Shame, I enjoyed reading his thoughts. Probably the 2nd smartest poster on here, after myself. I may have to take up his slack--instead of a Fallowfield Fact we can have a Stegosaurus Statement
You’re not approaching same level of WUM as Fallowfield was.

He's over in S6.
His coaching and scouting badges finally got him a job worthy of his capabilities.
He's working under the alias Xisco Munoz.
He's finally found his level.

Back
Top Bottom