Wheres Fallowfield?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

He's over in S6.
His coaching and scouting badges finally got him a job worthy of his capabilities.
He's working under the alias Xisco Munoz.
He's finally found his level.

He is probably more qualified than most of that lot at SWINE6

Good evening folks first of all let me say this post is in no way associated with previous members of this forum who posted line ups before games 👀

I need more to be convinced .

And we all know who that man is.

Look Ken I’m not sure why you’re getting so worked up I’m not who you think I am

This person seems to have worked you up so much, it’s a football forum deep breath and log off that’s what I’d advise Ken

I’m S6Blademan , I’m my own man

If you’re actually pommpey sneakily back on here and performing a parody of his old sparring partner then I’d be doubly impressed. The fact you’re not calling him by the moniker “Portsmouth” gives me hope it’s true. 🤞

If you’re actually pommpey sneakily back on here and performing a parody of his old sparring partner then I’d be doubly impressed. The fact you’re not calling him by the moniker “Portsmouth” gives me hope it’s true. 🤞

I’m S6 Blademan I’m not sure why I’ve been accused of been Fallowfield or Pompeyy 🤣🤣🤣

Look Ken I’m not sure why you’re getting so worked up I’m not who you think I am

This person seems to have worked you up so much, it’s a football forum deep breath and log off that’s what I’d advise Ken
Typical fallowfield reply.

I'm not worked up at all.
Throwing down ground bait.
And Just enjoying getting a bite from you fallowfield.

So why if he's been here since 2015, are there only posts from him beginning 30th July 2023?

Obviously a sock puppet, allowing his alternative account to lie fallow until required. 😂 😂

Back
Top Bottom