Roy's View From... View From Man City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Happy New Year to everyone!

First to get home after going.
Best team won

I just saw the preview in the message. Go fuck yourselves you cheating cunts.

Bought the league, outspending everyone by hilarious amounts
Poach players as young as 10 from all over the country
Owned by an oil state with human rights issues
Buy players and sell them at a profit without them ever even seeing Manchester.
And still charged with 100s of FFP offences

But we're cunts for being boring and not attacking?

There's delusion and then there's this set of twats

constant long ball kicking as well from the goalie – just not going to work in modern premier league football with how skillful the defenders are. “

And here’s me wondering why we were trying to play out from the back against arguably the best team in the world. Did this goon even watch the game?

“For an away end that sold out that Sheffield United one has to be one of the worst I have ever seen at City”

Wow, the irony! For a home game having celebrated all the numerous trophies they accumulated and told everyone a million times about them being "World Champions" that was the quietest crowd I've experienced in 40 years of following football! Entitled twats who got lucky with oil money. At least Man Utd actually sell all their seats.

That said, I've never been so utterly bored at a match in all my life.

utb

Their wage bill is about 4 million a week, ours about 150k....and some of their fans expected us to compete like we are Liverpool or something. Some, older fans if theirs got it right. We are now well drilled and hard to beat.

“For an away end that sold out that Sheffield United one has to be one of the worst I have ever seen at City”

Wow, the irony! For a home game having celebrated all the numerous trophies they accumulated and told everyone a million times about them being "World Champions" that was the quietest crown I've experienced in 40 years of following football! Entitled twats who got lucky with oil money. At least Man Utd actually sell all their seats.

That said, I've never been so utterly bored at a match in all my life.

utb
I thought I heard the "football in a library" chant. Well done to all those that went, I heard you on the box.

I thought the Man City fans were alright. Its difficult for us to create an atmosphere when we are creating nothing, but it is also difficult to create an atmosphere when it is clear you are heading for a comfortable victory without any threat at all.

I just saw the preview in the message. Go fuck yourselves you cheating cunts.

Bought the league, outspending everyone by hilarious amounts
Poach players as young as 10 from all over the country
Owned by an oil state with human rights issues
Buy players and sell them at a profit without them ever even seeing Manchester.
And still charged with 100s of FFP offences

But we're cunts for being boring and not attacking?

There's delusion and then there's this set of twats
They are spot on

Everyone can drone on about the wage bill and all that shit .. blab blah blah .. but the luton team that we lost to last week go there and give them a game ... even the most retarded biased blades twats can see that

Everyone can drone on about the wage bill and all that shit .. blab blah blah .. but the luton team that we lost to last week go there and give them a game ... even the most retarded biased blades twats can see that
City average over 3 goals a game at home over the last 5 1/2 seasons. Imagining Luton going and "giving them a game" shows how completely out of touch you are with reality

But you've just called United fans who don't agree with you retarded so, to be honest, you should go and fuck yourself with a diseased cactus 👍

City average over 3 goals a game at home over the last 5 1/2 seasons. Imagining Luton going and "giving them a game" shows how completely out of touch you are with reality

But you've just called United fans who don't agree with you retarded so, to be honest, you should go and fuck yourself with a diseased cactus 👍
From someone who didn't go I guess...?

From someone who didn't go I guess...?
So you expected United to show up and take the game to City? Despite going to Villa last week and sitting back and hoping to get something. Everyone in the bottom half of the PL is closer to Morecambe than City. It's not a contest. Every now and then a team has a couple of shots go in. 9/10 times City barely break a sweat, keep the ball all day and win by 2+

We really ought to apologise to them for spoiling their day. They are entitled to win everything after all. Was really hoping their fans carrying the trophies would go face down in the dirt. Hope they leave the trophies at Grealish's house overnight and they get nicked.

Not bitter though.

So you expected United to show up and take the game to City? Despite going to Villa last week and sitting back and hoping to get something. Everyone in the bottom half of the PL is closer to Morecambe than City. It's not a contest. Every now and then a team has a couple of shots go in. 9/10 times City barely break a sweat, keep the ball all day and win by 2+
No I didn't expect us to do anything as we are shit and have a shit manager, I expected us to be wank and we were, and I stand by my comment that luton would have made a game of it

No I didn't expect us to do anything as we are shit and have a shit manager, I expected us to be wank and we were, and I stand by my comment that luton would have made a game of it
No, they wouldn't have. Might have been slightly better than United. City batter shit teams. Luton try, but they are shit.

1000008789.png1000008790.png

Back
Top Bottom