Roy's View From... View From Man City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

“For an away end that sold out that Sheffield United one has to be one of the worst I have ever seen at City”

Wow, the irony! For a home game having celebrated all the numerous trophies they accumulated and told everyone a million times about them being "World Champions" that was the quietest crowd I've experienced in 40 years of following football! Entitled twats who got lucky with oil money. At least Man Utd actually sell all their seats.

That said, I've never been so utterly bored at a match in all my life.

utb

I saw footage from the Champions League final celebrations.
As tame as you're ever going to see from any club winning major silverware. They've become embarrassing.

They're the kids with the most expensive train set. We don't give a shit about them and they certainly don't give a shit about us and likely despise they have to waste the energy of turning up for us.

Couldn't care less :)

So we had 0 big chances even though osula had 2 efforts from 6 yards out ?
How fucking big do these chances need to be ?

They are now followed by the Cheshire set , funded the Saudi state & with total disregard for any financial rules … sorry but just fuck off …you some up everything that is wrong in the modern game … a team & fans I used to have a lot of respect for but nowadays they are not worth a wank ⚔️
I was discussing this with my lad on the train back. I'd love to watch some of their players week in, week out. I'd love us to be European champions and world club champions but at what cost? How far removed are City from the club that many of their older fans fell in love with? Giving up Maine rd for a beautiful yet soulless bowl to watch one sided processions in week after week. Would I swap Bramall Lane for this corporate bullshit? Never in a million years. Some may say that's typical small minded, Sheffield mentality but it's not the game of football I fell in love with. Fuck off city.

They're bang on to be fair, to the rich, the poor have always been, and always will be a disgrace.

Thanks Roy and a Happy New Year to you, and as always, its thanks for all you do every year. It really is very much appreciated.
As for the comments, did we really expect anymore from a bunch of supporters who are rapidly turning into as much of a bunch of entitled, mardy cunts as their neighbours.
The sooner these twats and the other so called big clubs fuck off into their super league for their mutual wankathon the better as far as I'm concerned.

I was discussing this with my lad on the train back. I'd love to watch some of their players week in, week out. I'd love us to be European champions and world club champions but at what cost? How far removed are City from the club that many of their older fans fell in love with? Giving up Maine rd for a beautiful yet soulless bowl to watch one sided processions in week after week. Would I swap Bramall Lane for this corporate bullshit? Never in a million years. Some may say that's typical small minded, Sheffield mentality but it's not the game of football I fell in love with. Fuck off city.
The sad thing is that most City fans I knew 20 years ago despised Man United for their plastic, tourist fans who were from anywhere but Manchester. They have actually become what they purported to hate.

There was a fan on Ts after game moaning about us and how we played, saying he was glad we are going down.

Just reading the comments on here and I can I'm going to hate it. I am, aren't I?

I'm not looking. I'm going to invent my own comments again.

"Shouldn't be allowed that, I say we appeal to the Premier League and get the rules changed so that if a team doesn't play into our hands, we should be allowed to have their players sent off for not allowing us to see our team score goals. I pay my hard earned money and occasionally go, I want a cricket score every week!"

"Don't be daft, the PL would never do that for us. They hate us and have it in for us. You can tell by the way they've not done anything about all our FFP breaches."

EDIT: okay i looked. A few are like that but some are bordering on okay.

This guy can get fucked though.
“Not watched or heard it today, did the ref alllow them to clog with impunity whilst simultaneously carding any of our players who breathed on any of theirs?”

Happy New Year to everyone!

Cheers Panchero!

Saw more or less what I expected today, basically damage limitation in a game like this. With this squad without new players it's limited what we can do, but we have improved and gone from a team that totally lost confidence to one that is at least more organised and more confident. Also got a few coming back now as well and hoping summat will be done in January.

Thanks Roy, just to echo others comments - your efforts week in week out are stupendous my friend. Thanks for lighting up this forum with your wit, wisdom and unbelievable hard work. Bloody legend!

Happy New Year to everyone!

Nice song choice!!! I recorded sound on that film.

City average over 3 goals a game at home over the last 5 1/2 seasons. Imagining Luton going and "giving them a game" shows how completely out of touch you are with reality

But you've just called United fans who don't agree with you retarded so, to be honest, you should go and fuck yourself with a diseased cactus 👍

Yeah this guy again..

"retarded biased blades twats"

That's the bit he's screenshotted to send to his chums at S6..

New poster, doing nothing but slagging unitedites and the team off.. Hmm where have we seen this before..

I just saw the preview in the message. Go fuck yourselves you cheating cunts.

Bought the league, outspending everyone by hilarious amounts
Poach players as young as 10 from all over the country
Owned by an oil state with human rights issues
Buy players and sell them at a profit without them ever even seeing Manchester.
And still charged with 100s of FFP offences

But we're cunts for being boring and not attacking?

There's delusion and then there's this set of twats
The trouble is every club wants to be just like them

City fans have collected their fair share of plastics over the years, as would we in their position.

They still have many of their genuine old skool fans though, dome of which we encountered in the pub last night.

Back
Top Bottom