Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Villa

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Why does Prince William support Birmingham Villa? I’ve always wondered that.

Comments wise, pretty fair, they’re on a good run and on the verge of being in Europe. I still (irrationally) dislike them. It goes back to Eurocamp South of France 1998 as a kid, family holiday, got in with a group of English kids and there was a fat, pasty shaven headed lad who was about 13 but must’ve looked in his 30’s. Wore his Villa shirt everywhere every single day, even in the pool.

…..Yes, that’s why I dislike them.

Why does Prince William support Birmingham Villa? I’ve always wondered that.

Comments wise, pretty fair, they’re on a good run and on the verge of being in Europe. I still (irrationally) dislike them. It goes back to Eurocamp South of France 1998 as a kid, family holiday, got in with a group of English kids and there was a fat, pasty shaven headed lad who was about 13 but must’ve looked in his 30’s. Wore his Villa shirt everywhere every single day, even in the pool.

…..Yes, that’s why I dislike them.
As long as you have a rational reason mate 🤣🤣

The win 4-0 at home in our promotion season. McGinn's late winner at the lane in our first season back. Clayton Donaldson terrorising the guy with the beard (jed Spencer?)

Ryan Flyn...

Don't mention goal line technology, or the capitulation the week before the fateful warnock Wigan game.

Come on!
I think you mean Jedinak? He was a bombscare at the back for them! 😆

All the signs are there for an upset tonight. Long winning run at home for Villa. Blades only side in PL without an a win. We've not won at Villa Park in league since 1966.

Just hope I'm right!

In fact ideally I'd like to see them going berserk about goal line technology failing them and us getting undeserved points that by seasons end prove crucial in our survival. A nice bit of mirroring.

Almost right...should have had a bet.

I’m looking forward to the post match view. I’ll be disappointed if it’s not properly bitter and twisted.

Back
Top Bottom