Roy's View From... View From Burnley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Just wren you thought it couldn’t get worse

Spot on with their comments, although I remain undecided about Berge.

The best chant was 'We're going down but so are you.'

Thought the comments could’ve been worse to be fair. I think some have taken pity on us. It was quite comfortably one of the most ill-disciplined and unprofessional performances I’ve ever seen, not just us, anyone.

“I don’t think today tells us too much about ourselves tbh, it’s hard to judge us on that game, as well as we played at times as Sheffield were beyond dire today, that’s a team that’s given up playing for the manager big time”

The truth of that stings. They hammered us 5-0 and it's not like it should give them any hope for the rest of the season. It's not like it shows they played all that well. It's just a sign of how utterly garbage we are.

Cheers Panchero :(

Fully expected this week’s track to be:-

Missed opportunity for some perfectly titled proper doom.

Cheers Roy. Son crying now.

the stuff about the fans is bullshit could hear them loud and clear outsinging the home fans second half
couldnt believe my ears to be honest

I've given you a like but I'm just to depressed to read it 😭😭

Thanks Roy.
Hopefully Nick can pass this document on to the Prince at the same time that he informs him of the Twitter poll results regarding the potential re-hiring of Wilder and a video of last night's MOTD.
He can also tell him what a completely humiliating joke we as a club are in everyones eyes.
utb

Thanks Roy, but how could you? Salt, wounds etc... even F*cking Burnley fans feeling sorry for us. How low have we sunk? I admire your stoicism. Liverpool, no! Not under Hecky regime anyway.

Back
Top Bottom