Roy's View From... View From Man City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

;) not saying it.

The first set of comments are from self entitled wankers that are upset because we didn’t make it easy for them to score 5 or 6 goals.

The rest are very sensible comments from folk that are realistic.

An average goal difference for a team that is a favourite to go down is worth an extra point at the end of the season.

Citeh wankers.

Cheers Roy

Last edited:
Funnily enough they've been much more complimentary when they've had wider, more comfortable, victories. Almost like they're not our friends and don't want us to play in a way that would be hardest for them.

Also, I'm fucking sick of how soft football is getting if we're dirty. Baldock crunched Grealish in the first half and that was the only bad challenge in the whole game.

I thought a lot of Manchester fans were grounded, but since their oil they’ve been sucked in over the years with plastics. As if we’re gonna try an out gun them playing football when they have far more wealth 😂, we frustrated and stifled them and we very nearly got a point, Larouci kicks that ball away I think we would’ve. If where the worst team I can’t wait for them to play Luton, just been bitter I think cus they nearly didn’t win. We move on and I think with our new signings we do bits. UTB.

I got about 4 or 5 in then stopped reading. What a complete set of cunts. They obviously all live in a parallel universe and have transformed from a gritty northern team into another Manchester United. Entitled, cheating (FFP) set of wankers. Part of me agrees with them in that the quicker we’re out of it the better. I hope it all goes fucking tits up, their stadium burns down and they all get a testicle rotting disease.

I am not surprised to see a fan base who, in my experience, are generally pricks, comment like pricks

They've always been like this. They prefer sides who let them do what they want and beat easily

They've always been like this. They prefer sides who let them do what they want and beat easily

Prissy little Shirley's

Are we allowed to hate these pricks as much as the shithouses at S6? Asking for a friend.

Some really arrogant comments. Its almost like 'We are too good for everyone, we are brilliant' but then 'Why are they all letting us be brilliant?'

Bizarre.

We cannot play like Newcastle, Brighton and Brentford as we dont have the players they have. If we had attacked we would have got destroyed. They then would have said why did they play suicidal football and not keep it tight?

The comments please me as it proves we actually set up well, frustrated them and got about them. I'd be more worried if they won 5-0 and had torn us apart but at least had a go.

We’ve seen this attitude before from Man City fans, and it isn’t remotely surprising.

Money has gifted them players, managers and trophies way beyond their natural level but many of their fans simply don’t have the capacity to carry it off with any grace or class.

Cheers Royston!!!
Well I thought we played well, we held them mostly, Wes was fantastic today, and I can't believe that the citeh fans have now started turning into the mardy entitled types like Man u!!, we went toe to toe with the best team in the world, with players worth as much as our entire team, and we made a bit of poo come out!!
Well done Blades, and we will only get better!! Far more positive about the season after that!!!

Back
Top Bottom