Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Wolves

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Hi Stegosaurus here,

Hard disagree. The modern footballer doesn;t have pride. They just care about the paycheck. They couldn't give a toss if they finish rock bottom with 5 points, as long as they get paid and they KNOW that another manager will give them a contract. Just look at how many managers paid Ravel Morrison a living despite constantly being a waste of space. Or Oli Burke, despite him constantly being shit.

If the players only got paid when they won, then we'd see some fight from them.
You should pass on your knowledge to our owner. He assumes that they’ll all be trying their bollocks off because they’re in the final year of their contract and that’s what they do in yankball apparently.

Saturday has the word Turd in it and I think that is quite appropriate given what we've seen every Saturday this season

In all my time watching the Blades, teams have known they're in for a game when coming to Bramall Lane and it's always been considered a difficult, intimidating place to come. Even when we've been crap, and even when even when the opposition has been two divisions higher than us.

It's sad to read these now, it's like they're not talking about my club.

Do I go down and watch this or give my season ticket to someone I really hate...

Can I be that mean though...

Since when has Wolverhampton been in London? Dozed off a lot in Geography at school so maybe that one passed me by.
No, it isn’t, your geography knowledge hasn’t let you down. But nevertheless, that’s what “pony” means in this instance, and it’s rhyming slang.

Banana skin game. Wolves are flying high, Blades are fighting for their pride. A win of any kind would make me very happy.”

there 12th, level on points with Fulham & Palace in 13th & 14th, i would hardly consider that flying high. or is that how depressing that premier league is now.

Back
Top Bottom