Roy's View From... Pre-Match View From Wolves

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

“Even without Neto, we should have too much”

They call us the worst team ever and show no respect at all, totally discounting the number of injuries we have (except for one comment) but they mention not having Neto a few times because of the possible effect this one player may have on the outcome.

Try having 15 first teamers out injured you gormless twats.

Cheers roy, odd one or two of the would accept a draw, if i supported them and was playing us id be livid with a draw, but hope the neto situation messes them up

Cheers roy, odd one or two of the would accept a draw, if i supported them and was playing us id be livid with a draw, but hope the neto situation messes them up
It might do, must be awful to be missing one of their better players 🤞🏻

"
I remember Leicester looking nailed on for relegation with 2 wins in 24 games, they escaped and next season won the title
Funny old game"

Yes please

They’ll have to be complete Pony to not waltz away with 3 points. Listening to our captains comments post game last week, we’re rock bottom in every sense. Can’t see that changing tomorrow, sorry.

“Even without Neto, we should have too much”

They call us the worst team ever and show no respect at all, totally discounting the number of injuries we have (except for one comment) but they mention not having Neto a few times because of the possible effect this one player may have on the outcome.

Try having 15 first teamers out injured you gormless twats.
Aye
Just wait til one of em looks funny @ your pint on Satdi - (s)he’ll deserve the mother of all hidings - “ take that you gormless twat”

A club who we've been level pegging with for all my life really...until they got a new owner. For anyone saying we will never get a new owner because Sheffield's a shithole really ought to go and take a look at Wolverhampton. Must be its proximity to Birmingham airport...

All honest stuff, doesn’t feel like they are being snide like the fans of the big teams. Or maybe I am becoming immune.

Cheers Roy. "Their injury list is as long as the queue to get into this country"
* adopts Ben Elton voice*
"Ooh,little bit of politics there..."
So I hope we bum them now.

Thanks Roy.

Hoping for a change of formation & style of play but not holding my breath.

"Regardless, those players don’t want to be the worst prem team ever. They will be fighting for their pride. Banana skin.”
Hi Stegosaurus here,

Hard disagree. The modern footballer doesn;t have pride. They just care about the paycheck. They couldn't give a toss if they finish rock bottom with 5 points, as long as they get paid and they KNOW that another manager will give them a contract. Just look at how many managers paid Ravel Morrison a living despite constantly being a waste of space. Or Oli Burke, despite him constantly being shit.

If the players only got paid when they won, then we'd see some fight from them.

Back
Top Bottom