Roy's View From... View From Bristol City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Skip to content
  • Tue. Apr 18th, 2023 23:39:59

The View From

22/23 SEASONBRISTOL CITYVIEW FROM

View From Bristol City​

ByRoy

APR 18, 2023
259263333_377864097451191_6504546518646397939_n-644x337.png

bri-644x76.jpg

image-9.png

“That was frustrating. 6 points lost to them this season despite us being the better team in both games.
We need a player or two that is able to create a bit of magic in games like tonight cos that’s all that was missing. It’s what won Sheffield Utd the game tonight. We need to be trying to get players like that on loan.”
“we created zero chances, managed to restrict/contain SU for most of the game, although in the second half they stepped it up and should have scored twice. “
“Always the same. Outplay teams and get fucked over as we can’t take chances”
“Undeserved …they’ve been shite”
“Same old tbh and it’s becoming quite frustrating. Played well with the vast majority of play yet I don’t remember us working the keeper once and we lost again! “

“So frustrating watching us dominate game and lose. “
“They have taken six points playing carp in both games. “
“Frustrating performance. We barely created anything. Sheff Utd were very average but had more quality in the final third. Sheff Utd rode their luck, but when they got the chance it was composed and accurate and played with precision. “
“On what I’ve seen of SU this season they will need almost a completely new team. With this team they could probably break the lowest points total.”

“Was about to say much the same. Whilst I hate the result, I think we showed in the 1st half that we would be better suited to the Prem than SU. Even when we faded they could barely string 3 passes together. If you can’t pass well in the Prem you have no chance.

"Was about to say much the same. Whilst I hate the result, I think we showed in the 1st half that we would be better suited to the Prem than SU"

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

File Bristol City fans in that 'deluded, ideas above their station, cunt fans of the clubs in their city' file along with the pigs and Forest. They truly are cringeworthingly stupid.

are they spawned from the pigs ? What a load of bull - they claiming they were the better side ? Yes we were average in the 1st half but we were always capable of stepping it up just as we did in the 2nd half and so it proved

Not first

, "I think we showed in the 1st half that we would be better suited to the Prem than SU"

Fucking deluded. 14th? in the league, of course you are more suited to the Prem.

Ref was biased, SU are shit fairly predictable and nicely salty. Maybe look at your own team and manager if you have lost twice to such a poor side .

Cheers Roygbiv

Last edited:

“Was about to say much the same. Whilst I hate the result, I think we showed in the 1st half that we would be better suited to the Prem than SU. Even when we faded they could barely string 3 passes together. If you can’t pass well in the Prem you have no chance.”

This post is just lacking “Trump Won” and “Bring Back Boris” for the deluded three card trick,

I agree that the time wasting was handled well by the ref. They were at it from virtually the first min as well as feigning injury.

They talk about their nice play, we are very good at containing shit teams. They were a poor side, they had a bit of a go, but never threatened. We didn’t seem to get out of first gear in first half. Second half different story.

“AgriculturalSheffield United. Straight back down if go up.”

EfficientBristol City Fan. Minimal word make sentence

Cheers as always, Roygbiv
You do realise Brizzle is on the border of Wurzel country? Must be one of the overspill fans who are too big to follow Plymouth so they go with a side that actually did play in the top flight at some point in the last century.

In the 70s, and them calling us physical is fucking gold given Norman Hunter was on their books back then.

The absolute cheek to suggest the officials did them over. Coulda got away with murder them lot tonight and the ref still would have kept his whistle in his pocket

Back
Top Bottom