Roy's View From... View From Bristol City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Outplayed us 😂. It was a fairly even game but no idea how you can watch that and think they outplayed us. They were the best team in the first 15 when they had their one chance. But other than that they kept it tight with no real threat going forward.

Outplayed us 😂. It was a fairly even game but no idea how you can watch that and think they outplayed us. They were the best team in the first 15 when they had their one chance. But other than that they kept it tight with no real threat going forward.
Thats how I saw it. They did throttle us though 1st half.

2nd half we were much the better team and had we had bit more composure in final 3rd we prob would have scored a few. Still we got that one bit of composure and that was enough.

Looking at their comments pre game and post game there are alot of their fans who maybe need to learn a bit about football. (Some nearer bottom of page making bit more sense).

Yes when we played them away that was a smash and grab win, totally didn't deserve to win but did.

Last night credit to them 1st half they really restricted us and looked the better team. But aside from Cornicks shot, (might I add their only one on target all match) when did they look like scoring.
Even in 1st half N'Diaye could have scored too if he was fraction quicker.

Covered 2nd half but if I was a Bristol City fan not sure I would argue that opposition stepped it up and that Bristol City created pretty much nowt.

BCFC should have scored at least one in the first half. That's why they lost the match, as it was there for the taking. Second half we woke from our pre-Wembley slumber and did what was necessary.

Laughable anyone could think they'd be better suited to the Prem when they've flirted with relegation half the season.

Thats how I saw it. They did throttle us though 1st half.

2nd half we were much the better team and had we had bit more composure in final 3rd we prob would have scored a few. Still we got that one bit of composure and that was enough.

Looking at their comments pre game and post game there are alot of their fans who maybe need to learn a bit about football. (Some nearer bottom of page making bit more sense).

Yes when we played them away that was a smash and grab win, totally didn't deserve to win but did.

Last night credit to them 1st half they really restricted us and looked the better team. But aside from Cornicks shot, (might I add their only one on target all match) when did they look like scoring.
Even in 1st half N'Diaye could have scored too if he was fraction quicker.

Covered 2nd half but if I was a Bristol City fan not sure I would argue that opposition stepped it up and that Bristol City created pretty much nowt.
Agree with all of that, think they were far more organised and harder to break down than Cardiff, without particularly sitting back either, which is why they're well clear of them in the league. But they didn't offer much going forward.

Second half we dominated the ball without doing too much ourselves, took the one good chance we had, which is why we're well clear of Bristol.

What planet are these divs on? We were very poor tonight but I’m not having that they were the better team and dominated game.
They created absolutely fuck all and just time wasted for 80 minutes

“On what I’ve seen of SU this season they will need almost a completely new team. With this team they could probably break the lowest points total.”

Spot on

That's a reasonably astute one, I've been thinking the same myself.

On the other hand going up would will save us from financial collapse and mean that we're able to piss off Bristol City fans with fortunate victories thanks to refs who favour us again in 2024/25.

But his point is well taken.

Also much kudos on the song choice Roy, has me giggling everyone I open the thread.

“Always the same. Outplay teams and get fucked over as we can’t take chances”
Hate it when we get outplayed and the opposition miss loads of chances……

View attachment 158245
I was struggling to think of their clear cut chances. Although I missed a lot of the first half due to sky's red button. It was a poor game, but we did what we have done a lot this season, don't give anything away, and rely on our attacking players to produce a few moments of quality.

Cheers Panchero!

I was struggling to think of their clear cut chances. Although I missed a lot of the first half due to sky's red button. It was a poor game, but we did what we have done a lot this season, don't give anything away, and rely on our attacking players to produce a few moments of quality.
The shot straight at Davies in the first half while Fleck was flailing about all over the place is the only thing they created.

“AgriculturalSheffield United. Straight back down if go up.”
Maybe, but if we do come straight back down, it'll be wi loads a mannnneyyyy

Genius tactical move to look bad for first 45 minutes last night. As that's probably all Guardiola will bother watching.

Then on Saturday, boom, out of the traps with a bang - go 3-0 up then play all rough and dirty for the remaining 75 minutes.

I don't think Cardiff were better than Bristol overall but they looked more like scoring than Bristol did last night.

“I really hate how we are treated so differently by referees when we play against the “bigger” clubs. The way in which the time wasting was officiated was a * disgrace.
Remind me which team had a player booked for time wasting 🥱

“I really hate how we are treated so differently by referees when we play against the “bigger” clubs. The way in which the time wasting was officiated was a * disgrace.
Remind me which team had a player booked for time wasting 🥱
Thought I was watching a Norwich team last night, same colours and time wasting tactics from the KO. The goalkeeper was taking the piss with his goal kicks all through the match.

Three points, again, onward, upwards and pissing off Pearson.
Not a bad nights work, but don't BCFC's supporters carp on a bit!
Thank you Roy.:cool:

Roy I think ChatGPT could do just as good a job in a fraction of the time. It's just generated this and is identical to the comments.

"From the very first whistle, it was clear that the referee was biased in favor of Sheffield United. Every time we made a legitimate challenge, it was blown for a foul, yet Sheffield United were allowed to commit countless fouls without any punishment. It was like the ref had decided before the match even began that he was going to make sure Sheffield United won, no matter what.

In conclusion, we were robbed of a well-deserved victory by a biased referee and a linesman who was clearly not up to the task. It's a bitter pill to swallow, but we'll bounce back and show everyone what we're made of. COYR!"

Back
Top Bottom