Roy's View From... View From Man City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ha! Listen to these fuckers acting like they're Champions of the World or something.

Call it what you want but I was at the game, we were pathetic, Luton lump it in the box and at least give the opposition problems ... we bent over and got shafted by a way below par city team missing key players
I'll call it what it is, shit stirring from a Troll. The fact you think Luton just lump it into the box shows you don't watch them.

City were 'missing key players'? United at full strength then obviously?

Parody accounts are boring

They forget to mention the 115 outstanding charges for cheating against every other team

I thought there were no real positives to take from the game. But thanks to The View From one has emerged.

And that is that a large number of their supporters were bored.

Good. Even allowing for our tamest of tame performances, that's how it should be when they - along with a couple of others - are so far ahead due to uncompetitive nature of the League.

I'm glad that for the cost of their season tickets they only get to watch half a dozen genuinely competitive matches a season at most.

For the record, I was bored too.

No I didn't expect us to do anything as we are shit and have a shit manager, I expected us to be wank and we were, and I stand by my comment that luton would have made a game of it
Luton would have set up the exact same way as us (as would any team in the bottom three), only thing I would concede is that on their current form they might take some of their chances a bit better than we took ours.

Luton would have set up the exact same way as us (as would any team in the bottom three), only thing I would concede is that on their current form they might take some of their chances a bit better than we took ours.
They also have Adebayo up front and not Osula, whilst Adebayo isn’t Haaland he’s a lot more effective than Osula, who should be on loan a league or 2 down from the PL so we’re developing him and not chasing shadows in a game we have no chance of winning.

They also have Adebayo up front and not Osula, whilst Adebayo isn’t Haaland he’s a lot more effective than Osula, who should be on loan a league or 2 down from the PL so we’re developing him and not chasing shadows in a game we have no chance of winning.
Like I said. They probably take the chances better than we did.

Back
Top Bottom