Roy's View From... View From Burnley

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Good work Roy. Fair comments by and large as painful that is.

Even they can see our weak points after just this game.

Can’t argue with much of that, odd stupid comment but well done Roygbiv, here’s hoping for a season of bitterness and jealousy next season from all teams as we smash them. Momentum says otherwise though unfortunately.

The worst thing about this season for me is that we’ve been so shit that when we have a decent spell (like first half today when we could’ve been 2 up) that spell is seen as decent when actually it’s basic stuff we’re still not getting right but we’ve been that shit it’s seen as a positive.

They have a chance of catching Forest now, armed with all that confidence we've just given them.........fantastic, it couldn't have gone any better

They have a chance of catching Forest now, armed with all that confidence we've just given them.........fantastic, it couldn't have gone any better
We are right back to when Wildr came in originally although a division higher.
Fashioned a team to take division one by storm.
All players wernt sacrificed and the same applies again
Picking the ones who can do a job is not easy with a squad absolutely on its knees.
That's his job (Wilder) we have some good players amongst the debri ! Hopefully he chooses wisely

Must’ve been fun compiling that

Can't complain at all, sensible comments and not up their own arses like lots of other teams.

Thanks Roy. A depressingly predicable read, but even harder to put together I would imagine!
Is it over yet?

Wasn’t looking forward to reading that but I heard a lot worse as I walked out of the South Stand yesterday.
What’s this bit about the throat-cutting gesture at the very end? Anyone see owt?

Cheers Roy..

Can't have been fun this season, but it'll soon be over ...

Why oh why did you do it????????

Cheers roy but you must be a real glutton for punishment looking for these comments, at least they noticed garbages class

As awful as this season has been, many of us would still expect to have a tilt at the playoffs at least…But before that can happen, we seriously need to unearth the next Illiman N’Diaye fairly sharpish…And hopefully keep him.

Cheers Roy, but I can't bring myself to fucking read it, it would just compound the embarrassment that is United.

Back
Top Bottom