Roy's View From... View From Bristol City

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Although we didn't play them off the park like I was kind of hoping we would after their pre match comments from Roy. They would have found an excuse somewhere, blaming something or other

Thanks Roy.

Not normally one for unnecessary profanities, but fuck me, do the salty mardy twats really think they dominated the game & are better suited to the Prem? They worked hard but were no threat whatsoever, Davies had one shot straight at him in the first half, punched one corner away & was pretty much unemployed for the rest.

(Most) Every week I read this sort of tosh & feel my hackles rising as I struggle to control primordial urges to defend the honour of SUFC, but then I pause, look @ the result, afore proceeding to read a(ny) thread on here following a Blades defeat ( or even a draw) & realise that life is just far too short🤔

On holiday, so was not there last night, but I’d love to know how we both simultaneously “rode our luck”, yet Bristol City had “barely no chances”. This seems like a paradigm.

We’re now top of the 6 game form league. I guess that answers those who were questioning the players’s bottle a few weeks ago.
Tell me who they are Gray and I’ll have a word with them

Bed wetters hey (I think that’s the terminology?) oh - and salty - I like that one and have tried to use it in everyday conversation - as in - hey mate , these chips are a bit salty

Can only assume most of them are new to football but they are a passionate bunch

Bit like their team really lots of energy and endeavour but just not up to playing with the big boys

We didn't play well especially in the First half, but I don't think Davis had to make a safe in the 2nd half, so to say they dominated is a bit rich.

Anyway congratulations to Bristol City for winning the we brought less fans than Fleetwood award which has been up for grabs for 2 seasons now.

Reading that you’d think they’d put us on the rack for 90 mins and peppered our goal .. they had 1 half shot in 90 mins for Davies to save . They’re a tidy square passing team with absolutely no punch.. and yes we will need to change half our team for the PL but you don’t get to 2nd in the league after 42 games on luck .. take your blinkers off & drink less cider it’s fkg up yer rational thought

Back
Top Bottom