Roy's View From... View From Brighton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Thanks Roy.

Rather a predictable result for us today, Brighton are a really really good side, but honestly I saw lots of good in what we were trying to do, thought we looked very dangerous on the break & could & should have had at least another 2 or 3 goals. Not so good defending though, we look far too easy to walk past when other teams attack at times, mainly because when we break we leave the back door unlocked.

No problems with the result Brighton are a really good side, what I do find unsavoury is the diving and cheating to win free kicks and get players booked, the ref fell for it every time. You can spot cheats a mile away when they are on the deck rolling around but can be up and running in a split second if the whistle isn't blown. 1st penalty was nailed on not so sure about the 2nd did it hit Bogle's hand or the Brighton players head? That said Bogle's position was all wrong. Any 50/50 was a foul to Brighton with this ref I could tell inside the 1st ten mins he could give us nothing.

Nearly nearly first-ish … cheers Roy .. typical southern up their own arse fans tbh .. no qualms about the result or scoreline .. but as with many forgot their recent history .. eBay must make a mint in the back of Bertie Big Bollocks Self Inflation Kits ⚔️
Typical set of entitled Southern cunts.

I hope Joao Pedro and Buonanotte get a few real ' challenges' that send each one three feet in the air. Roll over now you cunt.
I don’t recall us putting in any challenges to make them know they’d been in a contest.

Possibly some of what Wilder was alluding to. The two bookings for Norwood and Hamer were ridiculous. Both soft challenges and first time fouls.

Cheers roy, couldnt go yesterday but caught 2nd half and thought we were good, im not worried about playing them again

I don’t recall us putting in any challenges to make them know they’d been in a contest.

Possibly some of what Wilder was alluding to. The two bookings for Norwood and Hamer were ridiculous. Both soft challenges and first time fouls.
The first one to put a proper challenge in was McB and their player rolled around for a couple of minutes before realising he wasn’t getting anything and was perfectly fine.
I was crying out for a Morgan type player to let them know what a proper tackle is and not Anel’s weak as piss challenging.
Brighton are a good side, all their players want the ball and are confident with it. You compare that to our players, especially in the first half, who just want to get rid asap. It’s as though everything has to go forwards all the time. It’s very simple what Brighton do, they pass they move

Cheers Roy, a delight to read over breakfast this morning.

The first one to put a proper challenge in was McB and their player rolled around for a couple of minutes before realising he wasn’t getting anything and was perfectly fine.
I was crying out for a Morgan type player to let them know what a proper tackle is and not Anel’s weak as piss challenging.
Brighton are a good side, all their players want the ball and are confident with it. You compare that to our players, especially in the first half, who just want to get rid asap. It’s as though everything has to go forwards all the time. It’s very simple what Brighton do, they pass they move
Brighton are one of the most tactically innovative teams in Europe at the moment, it's far from simple.

Back
Top Bottom