United World transfers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

https://metro-sports.fr/adam-amellal-rejoint-p-trotignon-a-chateauroux-pour-diriger-luwa/

Translated article :

Adam Amellal joins Patrick Trotignon in Châteauroux to lead the UWA

A few months ago, Patrick Trotignon left Thonon Evian Grand Genève to join the Berichonne de Châteauroux as General Manager. The former strongman of the Haut-Savoyard club did not join Indre alone. In a recent interview with BIPTV, he indicated that Adam Amellal was becoming director of the new United World Academy International (UWA).

Having worked for ES Tarentaise and Grenoble Foot 38, Adam Amellal was in recent years academic manager at the International Center for European Football in Evian, and at the same time managed the PSG Academy franchise in Geneva.
He therefore joined a new and ambitious project, alongside Patrick Trotignon with whom he was already working at ICEF.
A UWA which owes its name to United World Group, company of the Saudi prince Abdallah ben Moussaed, the new owner of the Berrichonne which also owns the clubs of Sheffield United, Al Hilal, Kerala United and Beerschot.

https://metro-sports.fr/adam-amellal-rejoint-p-trotignon-a-chateauroux-pour-diriger-luwa/

Translated article :

Adam Amellal joins Patrick Trotignon in Châteauroux to lead the UWA

A few months ago, Patrick Trotignon left Thonon Evian Grand Genève to join the Berichonne de Châteauroux as General Manager. The former strongman of the Haut-Savoyard club did not join Indre alone. In a recent interview with BIPTV, he indicated that Adam Amellal was becoming director of the new United World Academy International (UWA).

Having worked for ES Tarentaise and Grenoble Foot 38, Adam Amellal was in recent years academic manager at the International Center for European Football in Evian, and at the same time managed the PSG Academy franchise in Geneva.
He therefore joined a new and ambitious project, alongside Patrick Trotignon with whom he was already working at ICEF.
A UWA which owes its name to United World Group, company of the Saudi prince Abdallah ben Moussaed, the new owner of the Berrichonne which also owns the clubs of Sheffield United, Al Hilal, Kerala United and Beerschot.
Previously at the PSG Academy? Sounds like a good person to bring in

🔗 [Ouest France] National – US Concarneau. Peter Ouaneh va s’engager avec Châteauroux

According to these articles, Peter Ouaneh will be signing at La Berrichonne for 2 years (+1 optional).

Interesting that both of these signings (the Warming one for Beerschot also) are the most expensive rated players of their current clubs.

Encouraging that the group is going out their and taking other teams' star players.

Good reading!

It does seem us Blades are a falling behind a bit in signings. Don't spend all the group's money, will you? 😉

Next signing, a Ghana u21 international. My worry is that they are goin all in on very young players but without some experienced quality players to guide them we are heading for a tough season. Hopefully they will add 3 or 4 more experienced players now.

Interesting that both of these signings (the Warming one for Beerschot also) are the most expensive rated players of their current clubs.

Encouraging that the group is going out their and taking other teams' star players.

Good reading!

It does seem us Blades are a falling behind a bit in signings. Don't spend all the group's money, will you? 😉
We still have some catching up to do after last season 😄

Interesting article about top talents based on data. Coulibaly features for best shooting and the Danish player we are linked with features in the top 10 of Europe for take ons.

Unfortunately there is no top 10 list for take aways for a certain striker 😄

Good reading!
It is also interesting that the three main recruits at the moment - P. Delecroix (goalkeeper), T. Robinet (striker) and P. Ouaneh (center back) - had offers to play in Ligue 2 and very quickly agreed to sign with La Berri.
Note also that the vocabulary used by Julien Cordonnier has changed.

About Peter Ouaneh, he said :
« On the Berri side, satisfaction is total. "This is a profile that the group and I had identified, recognizes Julien Cordonnier, head of recruitment. Everyone was unanimous on Peter's profile. There was competition on the file. Nîmes (former L1 club, down to L2) and Ajaccio (L2) were watching him closely. But we managed to find a clever deal to bring Peter home. From a sporting point of view. Peter is an interesting center-back as he is capable of evolving Axial right like axial left He is fast, mobile, dynamic and he likes duels. »

It is the first time that he uses the word "group".
Not so long ago, he would have said "the staff and me" or "Marco Simone and me" ...
A sign that times have changed, that he is now speaking on behalf of United Group... and perhaps it is to prevent that he cannot spend all the group's money on the berri.. 😉

Today, there should be the signing of an attacking midfield at La Berrichonne, late morning, early afternoon.

It is also interesting that the three main recruits at the moment - P. Delecroix (goalkeeper), T. Robinet (striker) and P. Ouaneh (center back) - had offers to play in Ligue 2 and very quickly agreed to sign with La Berri.
Note also that the vocabulary used by Julien Cordonnier has changed.

About Peter Ouaneh, he said :
« On the Berri side, satisfaction is total. "This is a profile that the group and I had identified, recognizes Julien Cordonnier, head of recruitment. Everyone was unanimous on Peter's profile. There was competition on the file. Nîmes (former L1 club, down to L2) and Ajaccio (L2) were watching him closely. But we managed to find a clever deal to bring Peter home. From a sporting point of view. Peter is an interesting center-back as he is capable of evolving Axial right like axial left He is fast, mobile, dynamic and he likes duels. »

It is the first time that he uses the word "group".
Not so long ago, he would have said "the staff and me" or "Marco Simone and me" ...
A sign that times have changed, that he is now speaking on behalf of United Group... and perhaps it is to prevent that he cannot spend all the group's money on the berri.. 😉

Today, there should be the signing of an attacking midfield at La Berrichonne, late morning, early afternoon.
Wow Berri are on a spending spree! You must be very confident of a quick return to Ligue 2

Wow Berri are on a spending spree! You must be very confident of a quick return to Ligue 2
The return to Ligue 2 is urgent because a club can only keep professional status for 2 years after relegation to National.
Not that much expense because of the 8 recruits (for the moment), only 3 were still under contract.
The biggest expense was (I think because we do not know the sum) for the defender Peter Ouaneh who was elected best central defender of the last National championship.
And yes, very (reasonably) confident, 6 weeks before the first day of the championship. 🤞

3 more players arrived in Châteauroux, since yesterday :

Ferris N'Goma (28yo, central midfield)
“Coming from Limoges, he was at the Montpellier training center and the French youth team. He has an atypical profile and put his career back in the right direction in Orléans as well, where he found fulfillment with Didier Ollé-Nicole. He was noticed by Brest where he played in Ligue 2 but not much more when the club moved up to L1. He is a talent, with technical quality combined with his athletic potential. He is able to play several roles in midfield, eccentric to the left to get on his right foot, behind the attacker or runner in a 4-3-3. " (Julien Cordonnier)

Benjaloud Youssouf (right-back)
"It is a boy that I recovered at the Nantes training center, when I was stationed in Orléans in 2014. He played in a position eccentric to the right and he was converted to the right side by Olivier Frapolli. strong attacking qualities, is able to repeat effort, and also has a very good footing, whether on crosses, strikes and even set pieces. He defends standing, has speed, and maintains quality technical under pressure. He experienced Ligue 2, in Orléans and Auxerre, where he was helmed by Arcus, hence his return to the National at Le Mans. He has had a great season with 32 games, 5 goals and 4 assists decisive. " (Julien Cordonnier)

Jonathan Mexique (26yo, central midfield)
He remains on a very good season with Cholet of which he was the captain.
After having traveled a lot (Le Mans, Monaco, Red Star, Cercle Bruge, Tours), he found stability and regularity at Cholet.
A good player, confirmed at the National level who is recruited with a 3-year contract.

Patrick Trotignon (general manager of la Berri) was interviewed this morning by Emeline Ferry on the local radio France Bleu Berry.

He confirmed the objective of an immediate recovery in Ligue 2.
"We are not hiding behind our little finger! The real place of the Berrichonne is in Ligue 2. We have just left it and we must find it as soon as possible. So obviously, any other result than an accession at the end of the season would be a failure. "
"Of course, there is always a certain uncertainty [...] Fortunately, besides, because otherwise it would not be very funny".

"By setting high and ambitious goals, it also forces everyone to be extremely vigilant in everything that is going to happen at the club. Everyone has to pull in the same direction."

About the eight new players recruited so far:
"These are players who have been recruited by our duo of scouts, Julien Cordonnier and Aldo Angoula. I am very happy with the arrival of these players because they are recruits who mix at the same time a little youth to prepare the suite and who, at the same time, have experience, for most of them, of the national championship which is a very special championship. "

We can expect the arrival of 6 or 7 additional players.

Patrick Trotignon (general manager of la Berri) was interviewed this morning by Emeline Ferry on the local radio France Bleu Berry.

He confirmed the objective of an immediate recovery in Ligue 2.
"We are not hiding behind our little finger! The real place of the Berrichonne is in Ligue 2. We have just left it and we must find it as soon as possible. So obviously, any other result than an accession at the end of the season would be a failure. "
"Of course, there is always a certain uncertainty [...] Fortunately, besides, because otherwise it would not be very funny".

"By setting high and ambitious goals, it also forces everyone to be extremely vigilant in everything that is going to happen at the club. Everyone has to pull in the same direction."

About the eight new players recruited so far:
"These are players who have been recruited by our duo of scouts, Julien Cordonnier and Aldo Angoula. I am very happy with the arrival of these players because they are recruits who mix at the same time a little youth to prepare the suite and who, at the same time, have experience, for most of them, of the national championship which is a very special championship. "

We can expect the arrival of 6 or 7 additional players.

8 players in with another 6 or 7? Wow.

How many have left at the end of the season?

Lots of! 14 players have left :

On loan this season at Châteauroux, five players will return to their respective clubs: Thibaut Vargas (Montpellier Hérault SC), Kalidou Sidibé (Toulouse FC), Marcin Bułka (Paris Saint-Germain), Ibrahim Cissé (OGC Nice) and Prince Ibara (K . Beerschot VA - end of contract).

Nine players will expire on June 30, 2021 and are therefore free to join the club of their choice, namely: Julien Fabri, Wilfried Bedfian, Chaker Alhadhur, Jérémy Cordoval, Rémi Mulumba, Alexandre Raineau, Christopher Opéri (signed at La Gantoise [Belgium]), Léo Leroy (signed at Montpellier Hérault SC [L1]) and Yanis Merdji.

Interesting article about top talents based on data. Coulibaly features for best shooting and the Danish player we are linked with features in the top 10 of Europe for take ons.

Unfortunately there is no top 10 list for take aways for a certain striker 😄
It's fine being linked with players .... take it with a pinch of salt until they've actually signed!

Imagine being named after a dictator and a bowl of noodles. Big fan of it
Is he Japanese?

I reckon I had a Ramen and Bento not long ago!

Ah we jest!

This would seem to be a bit random United buying a 26 year old Belgium from Schalke. Hardly the profile of a Coulibaly.

Is he Japanese?

I reckon I had a Ramen and Bento not long ago!

Ah we jest!

This would seem to be a bit random United buying a 26 year old Belgium from Schalke. Hardly the profile of a Coulibaly.
Doesn't make sense to me tbh, all I can think is its some form of FFP workaround? assuming his wages are supplemented by the "Sheffield United" this is 100% guesswork because it wouldn't make sense otherwise he's approaching 27 and whilst clearly talented he's hardly prolific.

Back
Top Bottom