United World transfers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I don’t know what to think. We are in deep trouble and the leading candidate for relegation so we were hoping for some players experienced in the Belgian pro league. None of our signings have experience in our league so all have to adapt and to be seen if they have what it takes. Also like at United last signings only on loan. Will they fight for the badge and to keep the club up? We are living on hope but general atmosphere is very toxic and anger at the prince and van winckel to bring us in the situation we are in currently. On paper Caicedo looks good but only 19. Lemos has more experience, once a reputed defender but seems to have trouble to get his career on track. It seems we also have another midfield player out of contract who is test training. Ait Bennasar (ex Monaco), once a good player but form at present a question mark… so too many uncertainties to turn around a difficult situation.

I did notice the few you brought in. Caicedo has bags of talent, think he'll be a quality signing for you. Lemos , another, bags of talent but seems to have fallen off a club, was well fancied at Las Palmas in spain a few years ago.

Ait Benasser, again a regular for Monaco only a few years ago, clear got the talent, not over the hill and might all prove to be shrewd signings. Depends if the mentality is right I guess.

Back
Top Bottom