United World transfers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Julien Cordonnier is from the region, started at Berrichonne academy when he was young and is a former professional player (mostly Ligue 2) at Châteauroux, Beauvais, Neuchâtel (Swiss), Clermont and Orléans.
He helped Orléans to go back to Ligue2 as manager before to go to Saint-Etienne (Ligue 1) as scout.
Because he's living in Châteauroux and likes this club, it's been easier to convince him to accept United World proposal.
He's a serious person, highly appreciated, both humanly and professionally.

About the 12 M. €. That's not true, according Patrick Trotignon (manager)
That should be around 7 or 8 M. €.
That's enough and it's not the most important in National (3rd division) where only a few teams are professional.
The two first names eared are a good goalkeeper (32yo who played in Ligue1) and a young and good striker from National (who already played in Ligue2). It seams that the new project is attractive and things go to the good way... 🤞
Welcome to the forum Castelroussin really looking forward to your information about Chateauroux!!

Any promising young players who could make the step up to Sheffield United

Keep us updated on any transfers Chateauroux make in the transfer window.

Julien Cordonnier is from the region, started at Berrichonne academy when he was young and is a former professional player (mostly Ligue 2) at Châteauroux, Beauvais, Neuchâtel (Swiss), Clermont and Orléans.
He helped Orléans to go back to Ligue2 as manager before to go to Saint-Etienne (Ligue 1) as scout.
Because he's living in Châteauroux and likes this club, it's been easier to convince him to accept United World proposal.

That's enough and it's not the most important in National (3rd division) where only a few teams are professional.
The two first names eared are a good goalkeeper (32yo who played in Ligue1) and a young and good striker from National (who already played in Ligue2). It seams that the new project is attractive and things go to the good way... 🤞

great to hear from a Chateauroux fan and hope we can learn from each other. Welcome from a Beerschot fan here… 💜

Presentation of Krekovic. Is presented as a wing back so I guess the 3-5-2 system will not change.
Bonjour tout le monde !

I think I found the forum I was looking for... :)

Nice and interesting to read informations about United World and the other teams,
and funny to read words about our humble Berri from across the Channel and across Quiévrain
Please forgive my English. I do my best to understand and to be understandable 😉

🔗 [France24 - French] La Berrichonne de Châteauroux Quand un prince saoudien s'offre un club de foot français

🔗 Google translation

Bienvenue Chez nous!

Thanks for sharing some very interesting info on La Berrichonne.

It will be very interesting to see how the clubs help each other.

Scouting would seem very simple - why pay additional money for oversees scouting when you already have eyes there?

Player exchanges will be very interesting too. For your information, the Sheffield United Under 23 team has just won their league. Therefore there is a group of 18, 19, 20 year old who might benefit from games against more senior players or to aid their personal growth.

In terms of recruitment, who are your key players and which areas of the team do you need to strengthen? This seems to be where the group can help each other without spending too much on agent fees.

À Bientôt!

Bonjour tout le monde !

Nice and interesting to read informations about United World and the other teams,
and funny to read words about our humble Berri from across the Channel and across Quiévrain
Please forgive my English. I do my best to understand and to be understandable 😉

🔗 [France24 - French] La Berrichonne de Châteauroux Quand un prince saoudien s'offre un club de foot français

🔗 Google translation

Welcome. I have no doubt that your English is far better than any language that I have tried to speak and I guess that goes for many on this forum. Indeed there are some on here whose English is not as good as yours !

Bonjour tout le monde !

🔗 Google translation

Welcome mate I wouldn’t worry too much about your English you will find it’s not the Queen’s English version on here anyway

Second summer transfer for Beerschot, Greek central defender, u21 international. Hope they soon add a few experienced players as well. Youth is good but a mix of youth and experience is needed at 1st division level.

Attachments

• D25FBE19-1876-40E0-B0E2-EFBBF75E59D2.png
    D25FBE19-1876-40E0-B0E2-EFBBF75E59D2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 45

Second summer transfer for Beerschot, Greek central defender, u21 international. Hope they soon add a few experienced players as well. Youth is good but a mix of youth and experience is needed at 1st division level.
Longest surname ever in your club's history? Think ours is still (Keith) Kettleborough

Bonjour à tous !

2 new players in Châteauroux, both arriving from FC Sochaux-Montbéllard (Ligue 2)

Romain Sans (22 yo) from FC Sochaux-Montbéliard (was in contract until 2022) - left back
2 year contract
🔗 transfermarkt.co.uk - 🔗 footballdatabase.eu

Nathanaël Thio Ntolla (21 yo) from FC Sochaux-Montbéliard (was in contract until 2023) - left winger
3 year contract
🔗 transfermarkt.co.uk/natanael-ntolla - 🔗 footballdatabase.eu/natanael-ntolla

... and we are waiting for the next one

👀 ✍ the surprise is likely to be total...

Bonjour à tous !

2 new players in Châteauroux, both arriving from FC Sochaux-Montbéllard (Ligue 2)

Romain Sans (22 yo) from FC Sochaux-Montbéliard (was in contract until 2022) - left back
2 year contract
🔗 transfermarkt.co.uk - 🔗 footballdatabase.eu

Nathanaël Thio Ntolla (21 yo) from FC Sochaux-Montbéliard (was in contract until 2023) - left winger
3 year contract
🔗 transfermarkt.co.uk/natanael-ntolla - 🔗 footballdatabase.eu/natanael-ntolla

... and we are waiting for the next one

👀 ✍ the surprise is likely to be total...

Je soupçonne que le prochain sera Lys Mousset

There aren't many moves for the moment between United clubs...
On loan could be an interesting option for everybody, with a longer contract (he will be free in 2022).
At the moment, he's still in Châteauroux. He was suppose to leave, but there are not interesting offers.
The, keeping him for the season is considered by the club.

There aren't many moves for the moment between United clubs...
On loan could be an interesting option for everybody, with a longer contract (he will be free in 2022).
At the moment, he's still in Châteauroux. He was suppose to leave, but there are not interesting offers.
The, keeping him for the season is considered by the club.
How good is he at the moment?

He's a very good Ligue 2 player with potential for a Ligue 1 player.
He needs to be more efficient.

Top 10 players by number of successful dribbles this season in Ligue 2 :

1. Ilyas Chouaref (Châteauroux) : 77 (53,5% success)
2. Jim Allevinah (Clermont) : 75 (56%)
-. Manu Koné (Toulouse FC) : 75 (67%)
4. Gaëtan Laura (Paris FC) : 74 (53%)
5. Amine Adli (Toulouse FC) : 71 (43%)
6. Bryan Soumaré (FC Sochaux) : 62 (61%)
7. Ilan Kebbal (Dunkerque) : 60 (56%)
8. Rominigue Kouamé (ESTAC Troyes) : 58 (69%)
9. Yannick Gomis (Guingamp) : 57 (53%)
10. Mohamed Bayo (Clermont) : 56 (50,5%)

Top 10 players by number of successful dribbles this season in Ligue 2 :

1. Ilyas Chouaref (Châteauroux) : 77 (53,5% success)
2. Jim Allevinah (Clermont) : 75 (56%)
-. Manu Koné (Toulouse FC) : 75 (67%)
4. Gaëtan Laura (Paris FC) : 74 (53%)
5. Amine Adli (Toulouse FC) : 71 (43%)
6. Bryan Soumaré (FC Sochaux) : 62 (61%)
7. Ilan Kebbal (Dunkerque) : 60 (56%)
8. Rominigue Kouamé (ESTAC Troyes) : 58 (69%)
9. Yannick Gomis (Guingamp) : 57 (53%)
10. Mohamed Bayo (Clermont) : 56 (50,5%)
I hope we keep him in the group then. Would be crazy to let a big talent move away if you have options in Belgian first division and English Championship. Or he could lead your promotion challenge in the national league. Looks a bit like Mahrez type or is that a bad comparison?

Back
Top Bottom