United World transfers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

PurpleRain

Reaction score
Maybe an idea to have a topic giving an overview of all transfer rumours and effective transfers for the whole group?

Currently at Beerschot:
  • new head coach Peter Maes
  • incoming transfer rumours: Leon Krekovic u21 Croatian international from Hadjuk Split, left or right winger.

Maybe an idea to have a topic giving an overview of all transfer rumours and effective transfers for the whole group?

Currently at Beerschot:
  • incoming transfer rumours: Leon Krekovic u21 Croatian international from Hadjuk Split, left or right winger.
Bring on the ovic's, Blades World will be swimming with them by August,

In other news Karala United have signed Akhil Praveen, he's a defensive midfielder apparently, great signing.

Currently at Beerschot:
What is Will Stills role if they have a new head coach, has he left?

What is Will Stills role if they have a new head coach, has he left?
He has been offered the role of assistant, which he was before the departure of Losada to Washington. Still has asked time to think it over. For him it’s a step back. I can see him leaving in the coming days but hope he stays. Young talented guy and loved by the players.

Our Croatian transfer target apparently has the same agent as Brewster and Lundstram. You would think he is out of favor at United World but seems not to be the case. Long list of players in this agent’s portfolio. Maybe they are doing a package deal…

Our Croatian transfer target apparently has the same agent as Brewster and Lundstram. You would think he is out of favor at United World but seems not to be the case. Long list of players in this agent’s portfolio. Maybe they are doing a package deal…

Lunny to Beerschot? 😂

He has been offered the role of assistant, which he was before the departure of Losada to Washington. Still has asked time to think it over. For him it’s a step back. I can see him leaving in the coming days but hope he stays. Young talented guy and loved by the players.
Talksport did an interview with him yesterday afternoon referring to him as Beerschot manager.

Interesting article:

Apparently United World has hired Cordonnier from St Etienne to be the n1 scout of United World.
Prince would also have given the largest budget ever to a French third division side with 12 mio eur.

Last edited:
Interesting article:

Apparently United World has hired Cordonnier from St Etienne to be the n1 scout of United World.
Prince would also have given the largest budget ever to a French third division side with 12 mio eur.

Screenshot_20210603-124055.png

Yes I would also leave if I was a cobbler leaving a penniless asse

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210603-124055.png
    Screenshot_20210603-124055.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
Thanks for the informative posts PurpleRain always have some information us blades didn't know 👍
I think it’s important for the fans of all clubs in United World to share information. Communication by United World at present is not great I think (what I hear is that they are conservative in sharing info to stay low profile and not make other clubs aware of the powers behind the group but this explanation can also be an excuse to shut the fans out of information ). When we put together pieces of information from the various clubs I think we can see better the bigger picture. It will also allow us fans to check if they are being fair and consistent in approach in the different clubs. Hopefully we soon have a Chateauroux fan on board as well to share info.

Interesting article:

Interesting and good to see an expansion of the scouting network watching how United world unfolds in the coming years will be interesting.

RND apparently turned down the chance to go on loan to Beerschot the other day in order to stay at United.

I wonder if we could loan a few of the kids to Chateroux next season? Surely the level is a hell of a lot lower than Belgium’s top tier.

I think in a perfect world we team up with Chesterfield and loan out 5 of the kids there if they go up. Be really good to see Boyes, Gordon, Brooks, Ayari, Jebbison all playing in the same league 2 side together, and it would be good for Chesterfield as all these kids have played together for a while now and they’re probably used to the stadium!

RND apparently turned down the chance to go on loan to Beerschot the other day in order to stay at United.

I wonder if we could loan a few of the kids to Chateroux next season? Surely the level is a hell of a lot lower than Belgium’s top tier.

I think in a perfect world we team up with Chesterfield and loan out 5 of the kids there if they go up. Be really good to see Boyes, Gordon, Brooks, Ayari, Jebbison all playing in the same league 2 side together, and it would be good for Chesterfield as all these kids have played together for a while now and they’re probably used to the stadium!
Chezzy would be an ideal stepping stone for a lot of them right now and like you say the benefits for both clubs and the players are clear I’m surprised there hasn’t been this sort of arrangement in recent years given we use their facilities.

Watching Bellingham last night for England, and wondered how different his development and life is, on and off the pitch is playing in Germany, has he escaped the UK media spotlight, the general PL player Ferrari type, tabloid lifestyle, pressures etc
Think it was Lowton that said his move and experience at Ferencvaros made him, then again that might also have something to do with their supporters supposedly breaking into the dressing room after a defeat and attacking a couple of players they blamed for the loss

Why would we loan him there? he should be in our matchday squad if not the starting 11

I'd be interested to see who we see as potential loans here.

The fact Rhys Norrington-Davies was asked the question shows that the bar is being raised.

It didn't work for Broadbent, especially as he made na error strewn debut. Maybe how move was a little early.

If there was no room in the set up for N'Diaye then he'd surely be a candidate. Top scorer in the U23s before injury. Mousset also if we can't sell him, we may as well put him to work in the wider group. Shame about him given he absolutely murdered Man U the other season when we drew with them 3-3.

If not RND I do wonder if one of the other fullbacks might fancy a change for a year - Stevens and Lowe both could be odd man out especially if Keane Bryan also is competing for the left back role too.

Brunt seems quite mature for his age and could do with senior football. He's been one to travel a bit so if this pushes him near the United first team, maybe he takes the trip.

I think Ayari, Hackford and Jebbison are still a bit young to be sending oversees.

The Ferencvaros link worked in the past helping Lowton out. we didn't take anyone the other way though
its an option that brings different challenges and pressures, unlikely anyone is following and then reacting on social media, criticising them for having a nightmare against Grimsby, probably makes you grow up quicker too, different language, surroundings, training etc

Mousset also if we can't sell him, we may as well put him to work in the wider group. Shame about him given he absolutely murdered Man U the other season when we drew with them 3-3.
I can see him going to Chateauroux to be closer to his family, and they in turn get a goalscorer to fire them back into Ligue 2

Interesting and good to see an expansion of the scouting network watching how United world unfolds in the coming years will be interesting.

I think it's got the potential to be a great little set up as long as one clubs success isn't at the detriment of another.

I think it's got the potential to be a great little set up as long as one clubs success isn't at the detriment of another.
Yeah so long as the funding for the project isn’t spread too thin it could be quite a nice carry on. I’d like see us playing united world clubs in pre season have maybe joint pre season training camps think PurpleRain suggested something like this previously.

Yeah so long as the funding for the project isn’t spread too thin it could be quite a nice carry on. I’d like see us playing united world clubs in pre season have maybe joint pre season training camps think PurpleRain suggested something like this previously.
makes sense, United world Tournament every pre season

Im not sure about this
A 12M Euro budget is decent for a 3rd tier club in England never mind France
The Prince isnt supposed to be minted so is he robbing Peter to pay Paul

Up to now hes financed us very well especially managing to get Jokanivic in he will also have had to agree a budget with the new manager. Suppose we will see

Im not sure about this
A 12M Euro budget is decent for a 3rd tier club in England never mind France
The Prince isnt supposed to be minted so is he robbing Peter to pay Paul

Up to now hes financed us very well especially managing to get Jokanivic in he will also have had to agree a budget with the new manager. Suppose we will see
its a gamble but pretty much everything is, I suppose their is an advantage that success for one part, highlights the collective, if 2 are successful people start noticing, at the end of the day and this is pure speculation but the group then starts to look very attractive for investors and or buyers,, Saudi takeover of Newcastle generates great PR value, we couldn't offer the same cache or prospects but a group of clubs could, how good would you look with clubs throughout Europe doing well under your ownership?

Back
Top Bottom