United World transfers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Shankland not in Dundee Utd’s match squad today, we would be pushing to get the deal done this weekend. For some reason or another quite excited if we sign him. He seems if serviced well he could be the finisher we lack.

Shankland not in Dundee Utd’s match squad today, we would be pushing to get the deal done this weekend. For some reason or another quite excited if we sign him. He seems if serviced well he could be the finisher we lack.

Screenshot_20210807_122935.jpg

Certainly got twitter talking.

It seems Jebbison may be considered as an option to Beerschot rather than Sunderland.

If he could be first or second choice there and play regularly then this could be win-win.

Even though Mousset pulled up, we used 6 forward players yesterday, not including both Freeman and Bogle who could have provided wide attacking outlets on the bench.

Could be win win, with Seriki, Coulibaly and Jebbison all returning to United as better players pushing for starts as the likes of Sharp and McGoldrick all more miles on the clock.

It seems Jebbison may be considered as an option to Beerschot rather than Sunderland.

If he could be first or second choice there and play regularly then this could be win-win.
Could be win win, with Seriki, Coulibaly and Jebbison all returning to United as better players pushing for starts as the likes of Sharp and McGoldrick all more miles on the clock.
The atmosphere at our place after last nights shambolic performance is already very toxic. We have a fanbase that reacts very emotionally. 2 home defeats and there is a group ready to attack the board room or the training ground. Not sure it’s a good time now to loan us young players. Our board first should have ensured the core of the team was brought to first division level and then some promising youngsters are the icing on the cake. When the youngsters should provide the entire cake, we are in for a rough ride.

If only we had the same scenario here. Several "close"
I know, but consider that we are already 3 games into the new season with 2 home defeats. It’s about time they start with the real enforcements. Everything is happening very late this transfer window or the season is starting too early.

The atmosphere at our place after last nights shambolic performance is already very toxic. We have a fanbase that reacts very emotionally. 2 home defeats and there is a group ready to attack the board room or the training ground. Not sure it’s a good time now to loan us young players. Our board first should have ensured the core of the team was brought to first division level and then some promising youngsters are the icing on the cake. When the youngsters should provide the entire cake, we are in for a rough ride.
Try ours 1 match in. He's in for you according to last post. I'm heading to the UK for 18/9 Hull away. Last time there was Boothferry Park. Train 9am with beers and the great train atmosphere. Hopefully we have some of these close signings in by then.....😎

Bolivian wonder kid on his way

Bolivian wonder kid on his way

Has there ever been a Bolivian wonkerkid? Perennially the worst team in South America.

Last player I remember being any good was Marko Etcheverry.... and he did the square route of fuckall in the 94 ??? World Cup.

Venezuela is insulted.

Bolivia have La Paz, primary reason they win any games.

BTW, Venezuela have had quite a few decent players over the years, including the existing vastly underrated Yangel Herrera.

Can't even think of any Bolivian players lol

Has there ever been a Bolivian wonkerkid? Perennially the worst team in South America.

Last player I remember being any good was Marko Etcheverry.... and he did the square route of fuckall in the 94 ??? World Cup.
Was on the radar of Sevilla so he must be good 😊. From what I hear he played well at the copa America and he is still very young. Don’t ruin our positive vibes on this 😄

Was on the radar of Sevilla so he must be good 😊. From what I hear he played well at the copa America and he is still very young. Don’t ruin our positive vibes on this 😄
Interesting to see the group explore the South American market I wonder if there’s something in us being interested in celi. I hope we’re as positive as you regarding our signings in a couple of weeks 😂

Interesting to see the group explore the South American market I wonder if there’s something in us being interested in celi. I hope we’re as positive as you regarding our signings in a couple of weeks 😂
We also complained about a serious lack of urgency. After our second home defeat last Saturday some fans confronted members of the board about the lack of quality signings and this week we are linked with numerous players and deals are on their way. Not sure there is a relation of cause but it could help 😉

We also complained about a serious lack of urgency. After our second home defeat last Saturday some fans confronted members of the board about the lack of quality signings and this week we are linked with numerous players and deals are on their way. Not sure there is a relation of cause but it could help 😉
We’ve a long and storied history of shoes off in the car park 😂

Our new boys if all goes well…

Attachments

• 383785B5-B212-426F-A4BF-DDD78A712A4C.jpeg
    383785B5-B212-426F-A4BF-DDD78A712A4C.jpeg
    4.7 MB · Views: 48

Aye, he's the only one I know of. Got himself sent off about two minutes after coming on, I think.

He has a ridiculous number of assists in the MLS though, so that's something.

Aye, he's the only one I know of. Got himself sent off about two minutes after coming on, I think.

He has a ridiculous number of assists in the MLS though, so that's something.
You forgot Erwin Sanchez 😄

Back
Top Bottom