United World transfers

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Any thoughts about Cacace at Sint Truidin PurpleRain , obviously played under Maes there and was one of their stand out players in a poor team (Juventus were interested in him half way through last season). Someone you would like to see at Beerschot? Still young.

Any thoughts about Cacace at Sint Truidin PurpleRain , obviously played under Maes there and was one of their stand out players in a poor team (Juventus were interested in him half way through last season). Someone you would like to see at Beerschot? Still young.
His first months in Sint Truiden were poor but he grew as a player when the season progressed. He would not make a list of the top 25 players that stood out in Belgium but there is potential. Too much of a gamble for me to consider him as a signing. The rumours are that we will mainly be signing players from other competitions. Not much to be expected from the Belgian market. I hope they find a good balance because you also need some players that have proven themselves at Belgian first division level. If they only sign foreign it will be a gamble if they adapt well to the football here. No problem if they come from a higher league but I think they will mainly come from lower rated leagues.

Im not sure about this
A 12M Euro budget is decent for a 3rd tier club in England never mind France
The Prince isnt supposed to be minted so is he robbing Peter to pay Paul

Up to now hes financed us very well especially managing to get Jokanivic in he will also have had to agree a budget with the new manager. Suppose we will see
Fair question, but in simple economic terms we are the most valuable of his assets and have the potential to be even more valuable if he can get us promoted again. So it wouldn’t make much sense to take money out of our budget and give it to one of the other teams.

Fair question, but in simple economic terms we are the most valuable of his assets and have the potential to be even more valuable if he can get us promoted again. So it wouldn’t make much sense to take money out of our budget and give it to one of the other teams.
The true wealth of the prince and of his friends is maybe a well hidden secret. People over here say that it’s a strategy to avoid having to pay top price each time you buy a player because people know you have wealthy owner. Also the top clubs in Belgium have become really scared of us claiming that we now would be top 3 in Belgium in terms of money behind us. All to be seen off course. I do think that if Prince really was the poor prince with “only” 200 mio that he would not be buying Chateauroux and giving it the biggest budget in their division. It certainly looks like there is more money behind the group and also don’t believe he is moving money from the budget of a club to another. The way the Coulibaly deal was structured shows this. Normally Beerschot would have bought him in our budget for 1mio but the price went up, we could not afford him on our budget and then you guys bought him and you will also have the profits of it. It seems they are respecting each club’s own budget.

I
The true wealth of the prince and of his friends is maybe a well hidden secret. People over here say that it’s a strategy to avoid having to pay top price each time you buy a player because people know you have wealthy owner. Also the top clubs in Belgium have become really scared of us claiming that we now would be top 3 in Belgium in terms of money behind us. All to be seen off course. I do think that if Prince really was the poor prince with “only” 200 mio that he would not be buying Chateauroux and giving it the biggest budget in their division. It certainly looks like there is more money behind the group and also don’t believe he is moving money from the budget of a club to another. The way the Coulibaly deal was structured shows this. Normally Beerschot would have bought him in our budget for 1mio but the price went up, we could not afford him on our budget and then you guys bought him and you will also have the profits of it. It seems they are respecting each club’s own budget.
100% agree and it's something ive suspect for a while. Their is almost certainly more money behind the Prince then he's letting on

That’s interesting. I’m not convinced he has a secret fortune of his own but it’s possible that’s he has started attracting outside investment for the United World project.

I

100% agree and it's something ive suspect for a while. Their is almost certainly more money behind the Prince then he's letting on
Really? Then why was their issues with money before? He even admits it so it's not a case of in court mud slinging. It's hard to tell how much of the money spent is his with us.

How are you at right wing back?

Seriki looks immense going forwards.

He's going to struggle to get in this year with Baldock being a mainstay and Bogle having had a few million spent on him.

Beerschot or Châteauroux, maybe? Though Châteauroux level may be a bit low for his development though he's only just 19.

How are you at right wing back?

Seriki looks immense going forwards.

He's going to struggle to get in this year with Baldock being a mainstay and Bogle having had a few million spent on him.

Beerschot or Châteauroux, maybe? Though Châteauroux level may be a bit low for his development though he's only just 19.
Could be an option. Expectation is that we will sell right back Reda Halaima, Algerian international, to a French league 1 side. Then we only have 1 option, Joren Dom who is an important character in the squad and has been with us for many years. He will need a challenger for his position.

Could be an option. Expectation is that we will sell right back Reda Halaima, Algerian international, to a French league 1 side. Then we only have 1 option, Joren Dom who is an important character in the squad and has been with us for many years. He will need a challenger for his position.
The lad mentioned here is a converted winger (where he was featuring a league one bury’s bench at 15 before they went bust) arrived at united and has been converted into a very attacking wingback pace to burn and loves to get forward and get to the by line before crossing. That said he’s very raw defensively but has been one to make something happen for the academy side this year.

If a foreign move is something he’s open to it would be interesting but the step up to feature for your first team would be a big jump and he’s probably at least a year away in my opinion better for him to get some lower league English football under his belt first like I said for a least a year.

I’d imagine for any player to make a meaningful impact in the pro league they have to be of minimum championship standard if so they only players in and around our squad who are in the sweet spot of being up to that standard whilst probably surplus to requirements would be one of our left backs and RND has reportedly already turned a loan move to beerschot down but maybe he won’t be the last one offer that chance.

In terms of players likely to be in that sweet spot in the future if everything goes to plan jebbison might be the one to watch. Young striker made his debut this season at 17 and scored has all the tools to be really very good tall athletic and combative. If he spend a season out on loan lower down in English football this year he could be championship ready next year and if we go up I could see us looking to loan him out again and a loan to beerschot could be a nice stepping stone to prepare him for prem football. Fingers crossed 🤞 because obviously a lot of things have to go right there.

Im not sure about this
A 12M Euro budget is decent for a 3rd tier club in England never mind France
The Prince isnt supposed to be minted so is he robbing Peter to pay Paul

Up to now hes financed us very well especially managing to get Jokanivic in he will also have had to agree a budget with the new manager. Suppose we will see
Hope its not SJ and no new players ... time will tell ... personally I think Blades will give it a good go to get back with the diving school and all that dosh .... AND VAR 🤑😉

Hope its not SJ and no new players ... time will tell ... personally I think Blades will give it a good go to get back with the diving school and all that dosh .... AND VAR 🤑

Im pretty sure we will have a decent budget otherwise SJ would not have come
With regard to VAR been saying can imagine us being on the end of some very bad decisions by the match officials and we will be saying ' Where is VAR when you need it ' :)

Im pretty sure we will have a decent budget otherwise SJ would not have come
With regard to VAR been saying can imagine us being on the end of some very bad decisions by the match officials and we will be saying ' Where is VAR when you need it ' :)
If you listen to what’s been said about SJs presentation to the board, he was more than happy to work with the current squad with a few tweaks. I think there will be a decent loan budget. But I think it’s a bit misleading (due to how transfers were handled at Fulham particularly) that SJ relies on a big transfer budget.

If you listen to what’s been said about SJs presentation to the board, he was more than happy to work with the current squad with a few tweaks. I think there will be a decent loan budget. But I think it’s a bit misleading (due to how transfers were handled at Fulham particularly) that SJ relies on a big transfer budget.
You need a bit of churn but I'd much rather a manager add one or two of significant quality than have a massive turnover. It's just a waste of money in agent fees.

I think it’s important for the fans of all clubs in United World to share information. Communication by United World at present is not great I think (what I hear is that they are conservative in sharing info to stay low profile and not make other clubs aware of the powers behind the group but this explanation can also be an excuse to shut the fans out of information ). When we put together pieces of information from the various clubs I think we can see better the bigger picture. It will also allow us fans to check if they are being fair and consistent in approach in the different clubs. Hopefully we soon have a Chateauroux fan on board as well to share info.
Bonjour tout le monde !

I think I found the forum I was looking for... :)

Nice and interesting to read informations about United World and the other teams,
and funny to read words about our humble Berri from across the Channel and across Quiévrain
Please forgive my English. I do my best to understand and to be understandable 😉

🔗 [France24 - French] La Berrichonne de Châteauroux Quand un prince saoudien s'offre un club de foot français

🔗 Google translation

Interesting article:

Apparently United World has hired Cordonnier from St Etienne to be the n1 scout of United World.
Prince would also have given the largest budget ever to a French third division side with 12 mio eur.
Julien Cordonnier is from the region, started at Berrichonne academy when he was young and is a former professional player (mostly Ligue 2) at Châteauroux, Beauvais, Neuchâtel (Swiss), Clermont and Orléans.
He helped Orléans to go back to Ligue2 as manager before to go to Saint-Etienne (Ligue 1) as scout.
Because he's living in Châteauroux and likes this club, it's been easier to convince him to accept United World proposal.
He's a serious person, highly appreciated, both humanly and professionally.

About the 12 M. €. That's not true, according Patrick Trotignon (manager)
That should be around 7 or 8 M. €.
That's enough and it's not the most important in National (3rd division) where only a few teams are professional.
The two first names eared are a good goalkeeper (32yo who played in Ligue1) and a young and good striker from National (who already played in Ligue2). It seams that the new project is attractive and things go to the good way... 🤞

Back
Top Bottom