Toilet trash

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

As if he/she isn't angry enough but spare a thought. There's a very real chance he/she has to go home to that fucking shithole called Coventry

Trarnicky I sat next to Rodders today and all he could talk about was you.

And as for Brownie.......
He thinks I'm Ricky as well does he? Has he forced that on you? I'd love Foxy to do an IP check on that.

As for me, TrueBlade was mine yes whilst my original got sorted now they've been deleted and I've just the one.

Hope that clears it up for the obsessors.

Good luck watching that toilet trash football every week. I've seen non league sides play better you bunch of cheats
All that hard work your team put in for what ZERO points, lucky we didn't play well or you would have had a pasting, now put CV1 in your satnav that will take you to Coventry city centre

This is a promising sign, bitterness from the opposing fans. I've got used to them feeling sorry for us. Maybe we just turned a corner :)

Lol...your a sorry bunch. But your so used to watching Shit football more years than anyone cares to remember. on today's performance..at home, very very poor on today's performance from the ref you would beat Barcelona. the most overpaid and easily the worst team we have played this season. Alarm bells have been ringing I see all season.

Really looking forward to our meeting at the end of the season. You will be fighting to stay up. And we will be celebrating automatic promotion. At the very least play offs.

Table doesn't lie. We will finish top 2.

Today the sun shone on a dogs Arse...give a shit team and referee a pedestal on sky and sure enough they make a fool of themselves.

Cheeerio...I say we are going up!

Lol...your a sorry bunch. But your so used to watching Shit football more years than anyone cares to remember. on today's performance..at home, very very poor on today's performance from the ref you would beat Barcelona. the most overpaid and easily the worst team we have played this season. Alarm bells have been ringing I see all season.

Really looking forward to our meeting at the end of the season. You will be fighting to stay up. And we will be celebrating automatic promotion. At the very least play offs.

Today the sun shone on a dogs Arse...give a shit team and referee a pedestal on sky and sure enough they make a fool of themselves.

Did your dad used to touch you when you were a kid?

Wow, we've got 2 of them!

I don't see any irony really, I see accuracy though.

You don't see any irony in a Coventry fan accusing us of watching shit football for years?

That's not to say we haven't been shit, but to have that accusation from a Coventry fan?

Need to take your anti-Blades blinkers off sometimes.

"Today the sun shone on a dogs arse"

AKA morning in Coventry

Off you fuck son, you're just upset because the best thing that ever happened to your shithole town was Hitler flattening it.

3 points, kerchiiiiiing :cool:

You don't see any irony in a Coventry fan accusing us of watching shit football for years?

That's not to say we haven't been shit, but to have that accusation from a Coventry fan?

Need to take your anti-Blades blinkers off sometimes.
Oh, irony in that sense of course. They've been shit of recent years, but they're on a much better road to recovery than we are. In fact, so much so that we're not on any road to recovery, we're still on the decline.

Wouldn't you agree?

Take you're pick, prick.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    60.2 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    99.8 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    43.4 KB · Views: 11
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    42.2 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    40.1 KB · Views: 10
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    70.9 KB · Views: 10

You won't finish top 2. We've played so many better sides this season.

As bad as we've been and you can only muster 2 shots on goal.

And a club that's played in the top flight, in the top 2 and only just about breaking 10k in home fans is utterly embarrassing.

Back
Top Bottom