Roy's View From... The Pre Season Predictions Of Wednesday Fans

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to post this Foxy Linz but they are all United related so just took it as a normal view from

In all that garbage there were one or two salient points.
Were all our supporters totally confident of staying up ? I think not.
As Wilder said, we have overperformed with players who in some cases are not individually premier standard.
Nevertheless what a fantastic season : well done to all concerned.

I wonder if any of the scrubbers will be posting to acknowledge that they were wildly wrong? I doubt it, they could tell you that the world would end on Saturday and then lie about it on Sunday.

In all that garbage there were one or two salient points.
Were all our supporters totally confident of staying up ? I think not.
As Wilder said, we have overperformed with players who in some cases are not individually premier standard.
Nevertheless what a fantastic season : well done to all concerned.

It's every season though. 4 seasons running of being completely wrong yet still predicting doom. The same posters are trying to laugh at us now for not getting inti Europe. It's been a total humiliation. Again.

It's every season though. 4 seasons running of being completely wrong yet still predicting doom
I can’t wait for next season’s copy and paste rubbish from them.

”They will get found out now they’ve faced the big clubs twice.”
”Relegated by Christmas/February/Halloween.”
”Wouldn’t have any of their players in our squad.”
”My Man City mate says that all the big clubs want us back.”

Rinse and repeat.

Thanks Roy, that's possibly the best "View From" I have ever had the pleasure of reading.
What a set of brainless morons they all are. The best thing that could happen to them is a 12 point deduction and relegation to the Sunday league where they can all rot in hell.

They're already making their predictions on PorkTalk. The predictable 'second season syndrome', 'Prince bigroll has no money' etc.

Lap it up lads. The same will happen again and we will laugh again and again at their demise.

They can't help themselves, even with the sheer amount of proof on show that we're decent they still can't take off their blue tinted glasses and see the wood for the trees. They are so blinded by pure jealousy at our situation on and off the field they resort to childish predictions and digs. They really do paint the picture of a teenager wanking over videos of Chris Waddle doing a Cruyff turn in the 90's.

It's the older fans I feel sorry for over there. Having to put up with those comments above on Roy's blog and having to be associated with a club who's soul has been ripped to shreds, identity torn to pieces and being a club astray in the wilderness of professional football.

We have everything they lack on and off the field and they're so jealous of it it's actually saddening if it wasn't them. Wilder is what they would absolutely die for at their club and they know it.

LOVE TO SEE IT!!!!!

It's the older fans I feel sorry for over there. Having to put up with those comments above on Roy's blog and having to be associated with a club who's soul has been ripped to shreds, identity torn to pieces and being a club astray in the wilderness of professional football.
I don’t feel sorry for any of them, they can all get fucked. 😆

Made my day :). Thanks Roy for the seasons work.

Just shows how much football knowledge they lack. Its almost as if they are blind to reality. Here are the classics :-

“I wouldn’t swap their squad for any that Chansiri has assembled since he’s been here.”
“Out of the pigs side I’d put Norwood and Egan in our starting 11”
“Unless they make major improvements to their defence they’re going to struggle"
"Seems like they’re also relying on that kid from Man Utd coming back on loan. He’s a decent keeper but very young and raw. That could be their downfall. They’d be better paying a few mil to get a more experienced keeper in"
"Can see Wilder getting sacked fairly early on though"

self-delusion -the action of deluding oneself; failure to recognize reality.

Some absolutely superb Deludamol comments, but my personal favourite is:

“Having Chris Basham starting week in week out next season will be embarrassing for him, there’s only so far being a hard working pro will get you before you start to look silly”

A real contender for our pub team player of the season, but then WTFDIK, as we all know they still have a 'better squad'.

Why do they keep referring to this ' honours board ' ?

Thanks Roy.

If you think they are typical pig comments wait until the next lot of "predictions" are in, they will be even more convinced of our impending implosion. They never learn, pork just cannot be educated.

Roygbiv, wonderful as always, thank you!

I saw somebody else mention it elsewhere, but can’t you put names to the quotes? For me that would be the icing on the cake.

I'll try and get that done at some point. It's a lot of the old favourites though

Wasn't sure where to post this Foxy Linz but they are all United related so just took it as a normal view from

Amazing work.

I still can't believe how so convinced they seem to be. I guess the constant perpetuating and inner-validation of lies on Porktalk, does that though.

Can you imagine this forum being so ardently convinced by their fate?

The funniest thing is, this is the same site and same posters today. Dignity? No, just humiliating themselves further. And some of you idiots want them to go bust!

View attachment 86189
View attachment 86190

Humiliation comete

Ah wonderful, 10th would already be seen as a disappointment. It’s as though the 20 years away from the Prem has given them collective amnesia on what’s actually an achievement at that level.

Back
Top Bottom