Roy's View From... The Pre Season Predictions Of Wednesday Fans

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It’s a big ask but a result at Southampton would be the icing on the cake for me

Not read it yet... thought I’d say thanks Roy first cos I know this is gonna be sweeeet!

Wasn't sure where to post this Foxy Linz but they are all United related so just took it as a normal view from

Fuck the peasants

Wasn't sure where to post this Foxy Linz but they are all United related so just took it as a normal view from

Thanks Roy for another season of dedication to the art of forum surfing. Off on holiday so will miss the Southampton VF, but looking forward to next season already.

I'll try and get that done at some point. It's a lot of the old favourites though
You’d think after being made to look like the biggest set of cabbages on planet earth the year before, that maybe before the start of this season that they might have learned a few lessons? But no they’re pigs and they’re as thick as shit. Not only do they never ever ever learn, the same cabbages repeat ad nauseam, the very same shit that they repeated the season before in the misguided belief that if they keep repeating the same old shit, eventually, it will automatically happen! But while ever CWAK are in situ, forget it.

Ohhhh yes!! I’ll have a slice of that cake! Fook it make it two! Delicious!
I love how some over there still believe they have a better squad! Clucking bell! 😂
And still holding on to their pathetic display in the nil nil like it was some sort of masterclass?
Already looking forward to next seasons... expect such classics as... 2nd season syndrome and the bubble will burst! 😂

Thank you Roy!!

They are brilliant. I'm so glad they can now revel in our failure of getting into the top 6 as well, it must make them so happy.

Perfect timing to lift the unwarranted gloom, thanks for your efforts again this season mate. Always a fun read. It’ll be interesting how other team’s views change next season

Whooop Whoop...

👏👏👏👏

a few particular highlights...

Could be very conceivable that the pigs are gonna have a worse squad than us and they’re in the Prem! Hope we get them in the cup. “

“I wouldn’t swap their squad for any that Chansiri has assembled since he’s been here.”

Out of the pigs side I’d put Norwood and Egan in our starting 11”

“Not strengthening at the back will cost them.”

As mentioned before the defence does look low on quality and numbers for the Premier League”

“They did well last season but I’m not sure any of those defenders are Premiership quality.”

“Unless they make major improvements to their defence they’re going to struggle, there is no way they will out score enough premier league teams to survive. They’ve had some tremendous luck over the past two seasons, you make your own i suppose but they will need a boat load more to stay up.”

Had to stop there too many to list.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gold, as always. I was expecting delusional, but some of this stuff was on another level entirely.

Cheers Roy - absolute gold 😍😍😍😍

My personal favourite, because it aged so well:

“Seriously though.. Their defenc is weak for PL. Egan is the best and he’s not exactly the best defender in the Championship. Seems like they’re also relying on that kid from Man Utd coming back on loan. He’s a decent keeper but very young and raw. That could be their downfall. They’d be better paying a few mil to get a more experienced keeper in.“
13 clean sheets and Champagne Charlie having a wank over Egan on Sky sports! 🤡🤡🤡

Thanks Roy, you little tinker you, don't upset our deluded friends, they took 12,000 little trotters to QPR you know......

:confused:.
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
Clueless fucking imbeciles.

Be good if someone stuck it on NKT. See if they can laugh at themselves?

I doubt it somehow

Probably not. They aren't safe of relegation yet with the little accounting gaffe still up in the air.

Be good if someone stuck it on NKT. See if they can laugh at themselves?

I doubt it somehow

Couple on Twitter have taken it in good spirits. I think the hatred may run too deep for some on Owlstalk though. The thing is, it's their quotes. I've not made them up. The sensible thing to do would be to hold your hands up and keep your mouth shut but some of them just can't. I know a Wednesday fan who posts on Owlstalk (I actually use his account to log in) and he pisses himself at the predictions post every year as they are always by the same set of idiots.

Well Roy, first disappointment on here, but admit I'm half to blame. Reading the title I thought it would be an assessment of themselves. coupled with their assessment of their present position.
Really thought I may, nah! would, find many excuses I could squirrel away to use in times when needed.
Not really 'boverrd' what they think of The Blades, that's for them to come to terms with, at any time.
Thanks as usual Roy.

Last edited:
A Snortbeast from PorkTalk said:
Surely it would be better to go in for the likes of Carroll, Welbeck, Sturridge?

Despite every shred of evidence from the previous three years, they still think that their approach to signing players is the way to go!

Albert Einstein said:
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Sorry Roy but you should really be putting the poster names to these quotes.

They deserve the recognition 😂😂😂

cheers Roy, that has definitely cheered me up a bit! 🤣

"I don’t get all this money they are spending. Surely it would be better to go in for the likes of Carroll, Welbeck, Sturridge?"

theres something about this one that I love, I think its just the pure irony and blissful ignorance of it; seeing as they're all aging, expensive, permanently injured mercenaries, we know that Wilder wouldn't touch them with a barge pole, but on the other hand I could very easily see them turning out for the pigs in the near future. They all fit their wretched transfer policy to a tee.

After a twat of a day at work, you have brightened my day with that genius cross section of knowledge from the darkside pool of fuckwits Thanks.
UTB ♥️⚔️⚽

Cheers Roygbiv that has made me chuckle although if they keep on repeating the usual shit every summer one year they could actually be right. That's all that matters to the feeble minded grunters they will conveniently forgot the multiple times they looked stupid. You would think they would keep quiet just in case they fall right through like Bolton, no doubt they will be on Porktalk at this very moment telling everyone we are obsessed with them. They really are the gift that keeps on giving 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

I suppose they are getting to feel a bit lonely now since "Look Norths" love children have joined us in the promised land, and Hull and Barnsley look to be on the way down. they haven't even got any derby matches to look forward to unless they try to generate some interest in Huddersfield. Poor sods, nobody loves em, lonely and deluded without a pot to piss in, yet they still tell us how crap we are. So sad, never mind.

We are 1 point away from having 5 times the lowest Prem total

The comments about their squad being better than ours are surreal. The best team they've had in 20:years came 6th. The team the next year lost in a play off semi. We went up automatically.

Just really weird to think you are better than a team that finished 25 points above you. You had to play for 0-0's 3 times to even live with them. In what world does that make sense.

Bizarre and embarrassing

If there is one sentence that show cases their stupidity it is this one.

"I wouldn’t swap their squad for any that Chansiri has assembled since he’s been here.”

Even if they actually believed that were true they should be absolutely battering their chairman, manager, coaches & players for being such a shower of shit when according to them we have proven a poor squad can do well in the Premier League. They can't have it both ways. Set of cock sockets.

Back
Top Bottom