Time for this again me thinks.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

GreasyChipBeattie

Reaction score
I tried hard to choose a couple of my favourites, but I would have just ended up rewriting the whole thing!!

Oh Goo on then, maybe this one to celebrate the delicious lesson we dished out at the 4-2 drubbing.
I guess he was right in the end!!

“Can’t help thinking there’s going to be some harsh lessons handed out to the pigs next season, it’s going to be delicious”

Good lord there's some absolute horror shouts in there! I forgot about all of that stuff from back then, they really do live in their own detached reality don't they.

Lovely to read that thread again and see how deluded they are as the hatred for us drips out of each and every prediction that they make. So it's nice to remind ourselves just how much we should take great delight in watching those blue and white bellends royally fuck things up again. Last nights events taste all the more sweeter reading their comments, they certainly had a surprise that season. How I love the bounce killer derby game.

Never ever feel sorry for these wankers.

I remember telling mates of mine (Wednesday ones) after promotion to champ that I wasn't at all worried about relegation.
In fact I said we might flirt top 6.

They were gobsmacked thought I was an idiot.

But that L1 Wilder campaign, we were totally outplaying nearly every team from about November onwards with some great footy.

I don't think there have been many better L1 teams than that. Ipswich seem to be ridiculous this season though since Christmas.

We would have gone up the first season I reckon if Coutts not got injured !! He was a rolls royce in that league as proved at swillsborough !
Ive thought that. However it may have more realistically resulted in a playoff place and then who knows.

We were in cracking form though.
And that injury for coutts, he hadn't been able to get back to the levels he was capable of then. When on top of his game he was actually excellent.

I remember telling mates of mine (Wednesday ones) after promotion to champ that I wasn't at all worried about relegation.
In fact I said we might flirt top 6.

They were gobsmacked thought I was an idiot.

But that L1 Wilder campaign, we were totally outplaying nearly every team from about November onwards with some great footy.

I don't think there have been many better L1 teams than that. Ipswich seem to be ridiculous this season though since Christmas.

I was sick of listening to a group of pigs in a greasy spoon in Chapeltown waffling shyte about what they were going to do to us, and the Championship being much stronger since we were last there.

A few of them tried to have a tenner bet with me that we'd get relegated

I was going on holiday the next day and was armed with £1000 that was going to be exchanged for Euros later that day

I chucked £500 on the table and said "OK, who's gonna cover that, I bet United stay up"

No takers unfortunately

Ive thought that. However it may have more realistically resulted in a playoff place and then who knows.

We were in cracking form though.
And that injury for coutts, he hadn't been able to get back to the levels he was capable of then. When on top of his game he was actually excellent.
Couldn't agree more regarding the injury to Coutts. At times he was imperious, given the company he had in Fleck and Duffy, that was some midfield we had. The horror challenge from Sordell was thuggery and put an end to Coutts' career with the Blades, but none of this clouds my view that a fit Coutts was a fantastic bonus for the Blades, and we played some superb football with Coutts orchestrating play.

In the beginning God created the 3:4:1:2 formation, with over lapping centre backs, heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the pitch.

And God said, “Let there be Coutts” and then there was light at the end of the tunnel. God saw that Coutts was good, and he separated the light from the Shyte. God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

The genesis 👏

UTB

Back
Top Bottom