CONFIRMED Steel City Derby at the Lane - moved to Friday?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I guess this means it’ll be on sky then. I’ll be pissed if I miss seeing us lift the title against the pigs because of this.

More importantly how long will we be celebrating doing the double over them.

Let's all laugh at Wendy..

The last Friday night pig game was one of the most hostile I can remember

After the fat mongs lining the streets of Hillsborough corner to welcome us they can be sure of a warm reception

The last Friday night pig game was one of the most hostile I can remember

After the fat mongs lining the streets of Hillsborough corner to welcome us they can be sure of a warm reception
Beat me to it that was when some stewards took a right kicking on the kop it was a vile place to be that night.

This is the suggestion from sky and it's happening. All coppers annual leave been cancelled to cover the game so SYP are onboard.

Bloody hell. I've already bought my train ticket from Woodhouse. Murdoch and Sky never consider the true fans.

Please no. Flight booked Friday night until Sunday morning

I'm same, loads of flights booked well in advance. I wouldn't mind normally as they're cheap to change at a few weeks notice.

But this weekend they cancelled completely and then the Bristol game is fully booked on the Thursday night.

So i've been screwed over twice so far by the PL and fekkin Ryanair.

Brilliant, night match under the lights, big win and back for some ale.
No way will police tolerate an evening kick off , if sky choose it the kick off will be 12 ish Sat or Sunday.Sky anyway don't choose matches as far away as this one is until closer to the date,usually 6,weeks.

No way will police tolerate an evening kick off , if sky choose it the kick off will be 12 ish Sat or Sunday.Sky anyway don't choose matches as far away as this one is until closer to the date,usually 6,weeks.
It's being announced on Friday and is a Friday night game UTN.

Back
Top Bottom