CONFIRMED Steel City Derby at the Lane - moved to Friday?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Well I'd guess they were the ones with the arrest statistics.

How many Friday night games we had against them? Home in 09 and....

Compare that to the amount of Saturday fixtures and of course there are gonna be more arrests on Saturdays.

Me and my mates have got all day to booze and we’re not even nawty.

Do they shove all the oinkers onto a special tram like they did with us? And if so where do tbey let them off? Can't see them marching them from the Castle College stop up St Marys Gate, past the Standard and Shoreham St. Though we should never underestimate SY police's ability to fuck things up

Well it's Friday night, damn right, we're wound up too tight
I've got a fist full of whiskey, the bottle just bit me
Oh
That shit makes me bat shit crazy
We've got no fear, no doubt, all in balls out
Got this song going round in my head now, thanks for that. :D

Do they shove all the oinkers onto a special tram like they did with us? And if so where do tbey let them off? Can't see them marching them from the Castle College stop up St Marys Gate, past the Standard and Shoreham St. Though we should never underestimate SY police's ability to fuck things up

Exactly. I wish Radio Sheffield and the rest of the local media would stop giving SYPD an easy ride over this. Was it Sky/Murdoch who caused the crush on the tram? Was it Sky/Murdoch who bottled out over the yobs waiting at Hillsborough Corner and decided to punish the Blades instead? Was it Sky/Murdoch who decided to give United just the upper tier of Lepers Lane (but were happy to see those loveable scamps from Leeds get the whole end?) Was it Sky/Murdoch who made sure that a load of Blades missed 30 minutes of an overpriced game?

They've learned fuck all from 1989, but you can be sure SYPD and their reciprocal overtime-scammers from Durham Constabulary will crack a few innocent skulls and go back to base to paint their nails.

Last edited:
I am happy with this, deffo a benefit for us, there lot will not fancy it, will they sell out? Bring it on, also is sunji in the know?

Nothing from Alicante to Doncsheff that day, looks like ill be flying into Manc and supping on the trans pennine cattle truck
Oi , I take that train route cheeky bugger !
Keep an eye out for me on the 11.55 direct to Sheffield
Oh I stopping at Manchester picadilly , and Stockport direct my bollox
Mooooove over
I'll get my coat

Maybe these are the cunts , who I was in touch with , with Ryanair yesterday
Defo last time going with these fuckers ( Ryanair )
Crab airlines it is then so

You're making the right choice. All we ask is that you make sure you fill in the small print (Crab Airlines Hubble Telescope available for £129.99) and just for insurance (lol) purposes, some up to date dental records would be advised.

Welcome aboard!

Back
Top Bottom