Steel city derby looms

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Yeah used to love the Brunswick, but the last time we played there the landlord wouldn't let us in, telling us he was a Wednesdayite and hated us all. He got a few choice words from us as we left his back yard and missed out on selling millions of gallons. Move on to the Alexandra mate. Welcoming and better beer.......
Alexandra is OK mate , changes hands alot through. The rabbit in the back room has gone.
The brunswick , he's an absolute bellend . Tried taking piss out of my Mrs once as she was wearing a blades jacket , she shot him down big time he had no answers and she's a derby fan. Sundays he has his piggy mates down .
I drink in the Exeter Arms, flowerpot , five lamps sometimes standing order or my local the coronation all real ale pubs and decent people.

Yeah used to love the Brunswick, but the last time we played there the landlord wouldn't let us in, telling us he was a Wednesdayite and hated us all. He got a few choice words from us as we left his back yard and missed out on selling millions of gallons. Move on to the Alexandra mate. Welcoming and better beer.......
Weird aswell cos on a normal derby county home match he let's all away fans in from any club but away fans are barred when it's a derby v blades game

Well Blades, if things carry on the way we're going and what with the filth dragging themselves out of the shite it would appear a Steel city derby is on the horizon.
Personally I can't stand this fixture, it ties me in knots and consumes me to the point of slight mental illness.
What do others think?
Embrace it or hate it?
bring it on at least we are sure of six points

Weird aswell cos on a normal derby county home match he let's all away fans in from any club but away fans are barred when it's a derby v blades game
he sounds like the average big mouthed arrogant pig fan to me know lots in sheffield like that havent heard a peep out of em for 4 months go on a bit of a run and you cant shut em up

he sounds like the average big mouthed arrogant pig fan to me know lots in sheffield like that havent heard a peep out of em for 4 months go on a bit of a run and you cant shut em up
He's the spit of the proclaimers brothers in looks but with grey hair.
He's in a joint business there .
The place really is empty in the week . Smug ain't the word and as my Mrs called him that night , one ugly piggy b*stard

I hate them. That match in 79 was my first ever away match. We were top of the league and expected to win. What happened then and the subsiquent ribbing, bullying etc by Pig fans at school had a long lasting effect. I've despised them, and these games ever since.

Bring it on, love the tension of the derby (similar to bungee jumping I reckon). Pic to prove that blue & white stripes can bring joy!

Attachments

• blue-striped-runner-bikini-top.jpg
    blue-striped-runner-bikini-top.jpg
    547.2 KB · Views: 21
let em braunge and brag about what their gonna do to us next season we will still have the better squad and under wilder still fancy us to get at least 4 points off em

I think they will stay up for reasons ice stated before
Their manger will get a lot of Interest from bigger clubs and will be off like a shot once the chairman starts getting in on things again

I think they will stay up for reasons ice stated before
Their manger will get a lot of Interest from bigger clubs and will be off like a shot once the chairman starts getting in on things again

I think they could go either way.

Without funding, their manager will leave and the 2nd coming of Cadamateri will be sold for a pittance. This time next season they'll either be L1 or L1 fodder

I expect Ollie will be after Bazza's shirt even before the sweat dries after our next game with the Massive or maybe that's why he wanted Rodri's shirt - to trade?!

Bazza v Norwood.

Wilder, our old manager, v rohl, their apparently up and coming young manager.

Had all this anxiety last year when they were top of the league and we were losing to Middlesbrough.

Can't help but worry that they're due one.

It's awful isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom