Steel city derby looms

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We got promoted from that league last season with 91 points ( something they’ve never done ) to the premier league
They are struggling to stay in that same league
They play shite football with an aging squad
Name me 1 player that would get into our team
( please nobody say Bannan )
If they stay up they stay up , I don’t think they will though
It always happens on this forum / Shoutbox once Dum Pigs 🐷 get a result or 2
Some start believing there hype
Who knows maybe the guy who used to put out the cones might be some kop , but let’s hope Man Utd don’t come calling like they think there are
When we first came up under Wilder they had a much better team than now
How’d that work out for em
Let’s hope they can sell out this derby at home this time

I’d better start saving up for the game at the sty now then . Probably be around £250 if Chansiri has ought to do with it . £45 for bouncing day but fuck it was worth it 😂

They may well stay up, but never forget the Chansiri factor. Plenty of time for him to throw another wobbler or two and knock the wheels off again.

Well they’re bang in form and still looked shite. Lucky red card last night. Hopefully if Huddersfield beat them at their place and the rest of the division remain remotely competent then they will go down.

Although I’m amazed they haven’t had another points deduction yet. You would think the powers that be would be right in top of past offenders but there’s hardly a peep about where they stand in that regard. Surely they are still losing money hand over fist.

Well Blades, if things carry on the way we're going and what with the filth dragging themselves out of the shite it would appear a Steel city derby is on the horizon.
Personally I can't stand this fixture, it ties me in knots and consumes me to the point of slight mental illness.
What do others think?
Embrace it or hate it?

Don’t give a flying fuck, one way or the other, half a season to go, Mystic Meg territory to be honest…

Last edited:
I understand the nerves, but hatred/fear of derbies? They're great occasions to have on the calendar, mutual cup finals. Would far rather share a league with the scruffy gets than without.

Nah, they are going for promotion now and think they will swop places with us.

Strangely only 3 weeks ago, they were saying that none of the team were fit for the shirt, or the championship, now they are looking at the play offs.

Many here are saying that none of our players are fit for the shirt or the PL.

Funny old game isn't it.

Not growing up in Sheffield they don’t pop up on my radar. Fuck em!…whoever they are.

I live on possibility the longest road in derby , London road. Its the road from the city centre heading to east midlands airport 20 minutes away .
On this road there are 4 blades located along it. No pigs .
We used to visit the brunswick pub which is run by the most arrogant big headed ugliest smug pig you could ever meet. He barred 3 of us for no reason what do ever apart from an evening he was boasting about the pigs and we put him in his place.
According to him Wendy have 3 quarters of this city have more history more trophies more support.
Firstly it's proven there's more blades in the city and if honest there's many more if we ever achieve glory. Our support is sheffield based ( I'm ex handsworth) we support our club with love and devotion almost 100 years no glory
Blah blah blah they've been in Europe bollox.
We mentioned no average crowds of over 30k in years so he spun it round to away support zzzzzz
When I told him there's over 30 of us blades in derby who know eachother he was shocked till most of us turned up one night to see his reaction.
There's only only one pig I know down here and he's a pensioner from Chad.
I would love us to paste them if we meet next year even though under wilder we have a good chance of staying up as the lot of us will be knocking on the pub door later that evening asking for a pint of best blades bitter.

They will be gusting a gut to beat us next time !
Jammy cunts probably will an all , never see so much luck , we will see how good the cunts are in there next championship game v Southampton.

Absolutely love derby games. Win, and it's fantastic. Lose, and just suck it up and move on. But for those of a more nervous disposition, there's always Saturday's upcoming thriller against Gillingham to salivate over.
BTW watched Wednesday against Hurl yesterday, and although Hurl had a man sent off, Wednesday still looked pretty good. Not sure we'd beat them at the moment.....
We would hammer em twice

Absolutely love derby games. Win, and it's fantastic. Lose, and just suck it up and move on. But for those of a more nervous disposition, there's always Saturday's upcoming thriller against Gillingham to salivate over.
BTW watched Wednesday against Hurl yesterday, and although Hurl had a man sent off, Wednesday still looked pretty good. Not sure we'd beat them at the moment.....
I agree they did play well and also unlike our shower they played with surprising confidence.
Hull was the team panicking and hoofing it into each other even before the red card. They were dogshite, and if that’s the current standard of the top teams next year will be a cake walk for us…. 😊

Really, people think they played well? I have watched the last 2 games (Preston and Ull) and thought that they have looked pretty shit. the lad on loan from Liverpool looks like he can beat a man, but other than that they have looked very limited. They can finish though I will give em that, 3 good goals Vs Ull.

Really, people think they played well? I have watched the last 2 games (Preston and Ull) and thought that they have looked pretty shit. the lad on loan from Liverpool looks like he can beat a man, but other than that they have looked very limited. They can finish though I will give em that, 3 good goals Vs Ull.
They played surprisingly well against Hull I tuned on only to expect the opposite
if they could finish they’d have hit six

My first derby was Boxing Day '79. Hated them ever since. Always a nasty atmosphere around the stadium and in town. They bring out the worst in both sets of fans. Hopefully Wilder is still here next season and we do the double over the deluded, decrepit stadiumed cunts.

I live on possibility the longest road in derby , London road. Its the road from the city centre heading to east midlands airport 20 minutes away .
On this road there are 4 blades located along it. No pigs .
We used to visit the brunswick pub which is run by the most arrogant big headed ugliest smug pig you could ever meet. He barred 3 of us for no reason what do ever apart from an evening he was boasting about the pigs and we put him in his place.
According to him Wendy have 3 quarters of this city have more history more trophies more support.
Firstly it's proven there's more blades in the city and if honest there's many more if we ever achieve glory. Our support is sheffield based ( I'm ex handsworth) we support our club with love and devotion almost 100 years no glory
Blah blah blah they've been in Europe bollox.
We mentioned no average crowds of over 30k in years so he spun it round to away support zzzzzz
When I told him there's over 30 of us blades in derby who know eachother he was shocked till most of us turned up one night to see his reaction.
There's only only one pig I know down here and he's a pensioner from Chad.
I would love us to paste them if we meet next year even though under wilder we have a good chance of staying up as the lot of us will be knocking on the pub door later that evening asking for a pint of best blades bitter.
Yeah used to love the Brunswick, but the last time we played there the landlord wouldn't let us in, telling us he was a Wednesdayite and hated us all. He got a few choice words from us as we left his back yard and missed out on selling millions of gallons. Move on to the Alexandra mate. Welcoming and better beer.......

Well Blades, if things carry on the way we're going and what with the filth dragging themselves out of the shite it would appear a Steel city derby is on the horizon.
Personally I can't stand this fixture, it ties me in knots and consumes me to the point of slight mental illness.
What do others think?
Embrace it or hate it?
not a chance , they will still go down, love the false hope they are building up will make it all the sweeter when they go down

I don’t. I think they looked shit. So did hull. A squalid draw would have been my prediction if it remained 11 v 11.

the gap between the premier league has widened now that two thirds of premier clubs are spending vast amounts on players united luton and burnley will all be up there again next season in the championship

not a chance , they will still go down, love the false hope they are building up will make it all the sweeter when they go down

Only Leicester and Southampton have won more points over the last 8 matches than Wednesday.

It's worrying.

Only Leicester and Southampton have won more points over the last 8 matches than Wednesday.

It's worrying.
Only if you spend your day worrying about it. I hate the cunts with a passion but can't get myself worked into state about them winning 2 games.

Back
Top Bottom