CONFIRMED Steel City Derby at the Lane - moved to Friday?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Au contraire....that match was the biggest opportunity wasted to put the BDM to bed. Felt a bit like a hollow victory at the end, we should have hammered them 5-0.

Nah, the biggest was 2003 (Browny's wonder strike) when that fat bastard made miraculous save after save against us (like he always seemed too).

I gather Crab Air save a bit of fuel by using the sling shot around Jupiter.

Unfortunately, at the moment cash flow is a bit like the fuel flow was to flight CRB1429 from Manchester to Tenerife. Well when I say Tenerife, it wasn't quite.....................

Last time we played on a Friday night it was complete carnage. Since that match we've had that netting above the lower tier, closed off the first 6 rows of the upper tier and also closed off the John Street / South Stand seats closest to the away end.

If this is moved to Friday night and there's trouble, they will probably allocate the back 2 rows in the centre gangway to away fans. Solid allocation of 100 seats for safety reasons.

Reactions: Dkc
Interesting... With weekends here being Friday and Saturday I could make this with a cheeky Thursday night flight there and a Saturday flight back...

But then I remember I have a wife and kid and she will NOT be happy if I did go... Lol

We've moved on to kidney punches and throwing old ladies at disabled gender-fluid kids now

#sheffieldunitedfansareadisgrace

We've also had the fireworks shot in the same thread.

Hit a young girl in the face of course, despite no evidence of this.

We've also had the fireworks shot in the same thread.

Hit a young girl in the face of course, despite no evidence of this.

It did actually hit her on the forehead. I know her father. He was going to sue the club for millions. Not sure what happened with that......

I really hope they don't change it to Friday night as I'll have to swap a work shift and then Organise a hotel for the Friday night!!. Edit:. I may have to miss the game anyway due to neuro surgery. Will find out shortly when they plan to do the operation. Utb

I really hope they don't change it to Friday night as I'll have to swap a work shift and then Organise a hotel for the Friday night!!. Edit:. I may have to miss the game anyway due to neuro surgery. Will find out shortly when they plan to do the operation. Utb
Mate hope that goes ok for you, missing game least of your concerns by the sound

Bloody hell mate ate they finally going in??

There'll always be another game fella, your surgery comes first, so hope that goes well for you.

Really hope this is true but what an absolute mockery it would make of all the early kick off times we have to put up with.

Sky are just waiting for me to book an expensive trip somewhere before rearranging the game to clash. They’re on a hat trick this season for such bellendery.

So stop being selfish and book the bloody thing so we will know when the game is going ahead :p:D

Back
Top Bottom