Match Thread Sheffield United v. Leicester City - 6th December 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
LEIC
LEIC
LEIC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1607032452367.png v. 1607032463814.png
EPL Week 11 - Sunday 6th December 2020 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-leicester-city.519/

Officials:

Referee:
Stuart Attwell
Assistant Referee: Stuart Burt
Assistant Referee: Neil Davies
Fourth Official: Peter Bankes
Video Assistant Referee: David Coote
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Nick Hopton

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 21.56.22.png

The quality of our crossing is just next level awful. Have looked better generally this last 10 though and Osborn a definite improvement on Lowe.

Just shows how poor our attacking midfield option are, Norwood isn’t really the player you want to see coming on if you’re trying to win a game.

He’s dropped far too many crosses this season.

Another Ramsdale horror show. Every single game there is one of those and most are ending up in the back of the net. He did well to get down and rectify the situation but he is such a flapper at crosses.

Here we go, lets jump on the easy target again every time he makes a mistake

Reactions: SLB
If Ramsdale is as bad as people on here make him out to be then the standard of goalkeeping in the premier league is terrifyingly bad

Another Ramsdale horror show. Every single game there is one of those and most are ending up in the back of the net. He did well to get down and rectify the situation but he is such a flapper at crosses.
Need Henderson back in Jan

We might end up winning the match but Leicester look a much better team than us.

Last season we played “toe to toe“, no matter what the result we earned respect and always had good attacking spells. I felt proud.
I know LC are a decent team but it feels like we’re playing a team in the FA cup from the division above.

We’re hanging in there....defending well...and hoping for something from a set piece or breakaway.
The tactic might work but it’s not good to watch. Suppose we need to build up some confidence before we start playing decent football again.

To be fair to Ramsdale, thought he did excellently with that headed clearance there

Says a lot that our most fancied played to score isn't even on the pitch 🤣

Worth a punt!

*EDIT : He was by the time I'd posted this!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201206-154852_Ladbrokes.jpg
    Screenshot_20201206-154852_Ladbrokes.jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 6

Lads need to stick together here. Lots of arms being thrown up in the air at the minute. Brewster on as a little pick me up?

Back
Top Bottom