Match Thread Sheffield United v. Leicester City - 6th December 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
LEIC
LEIC
LEIC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1607032452367.png v. 1607032463814.png
EPL Week 11 - Sunday 6th December 2020 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-leicester-city.519/

Officials:

Referee:
Stuart Attwell
Assistant Referee: Stuart Burt
Assistant Referee: Neil Davies
Fourth Official: Peter Bankes
Video Assistant Referee: David Coote
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Nick Hopton

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 21.56.22.png

bongleblade

Reaction score
why do i feel this is the match we finally break the spell, hard fought draw 2-2

8lade

Defender of the maligned
Reaction score
We'll smash them 5-0 as long as Sharp gets 30 minutes. C'mon Wilder accept it you're his Robin to Sharp's Batman. That is the way it is.

Living In a Fantasy World

Warriors Wield Blades
Reaction score
Like every game I hope our players go out there and give it their all, nothing more I can ask from them, One game at a time.

LondonBlade89

Reaction score
Tenner on Oli Burke to dribble past Jonny Evans on the outside, close in on goal unopposed from the byline, think twice about cutting it back after last week and so just continue dribbling until he collides with Kasper Schmeichel and the ball ends up in the back of the net. We desperately hold on. 1-0 Blades.

LudlamBlade

In Bettis' Privet
Reaction score
Tenner on Oli Burke to dribble past Jonny Evans on the outside, close in on goal unopposed from the byline, think twice about cutting it back after last week and so just continue dribbling until he collides with Kasper Schmeichel and the ball ends up in the back of the net. We desperately hold on. 1-0 Blades.

Attachments

• f459a5898a.jpeg
    f459a5898a.jpeg
    45.9 KB · Views: 10

wavy-blade

Reaction score
Leicester have now lost 2 on a row , will that run continue to 3 , I very much doubt it , anyone but McBurnie please , oh and leave Norwood out too , he’s lost it completely, go on Chris go for a change !

Broomhall Blade

Reaction score
Let's hope tonights match in the Ukraine will have left its mark on Leicester.

Don't know much about their side but looks like they rested a few. Vardy & Schmeichel on the bench lots of high numbered shirts in the side tonight according to flash scores.
I'm pretty sure they had already qualified for the next stage before tonights match.

Revolution

Reaction score
They will beat us easily. Nil something to them.

HammerInPeace

F*cking reasonable c*nt..
Reaction score
One of these games you're going to click. Leicester are 4th but they haven't drawn once yet. It's been all or nothing for them.
They've also played 2 games since you last played, the last one being a draining trip away to the Ukraine. There's no way that some of them won't be tired.
Earlyish kick off, as well.
Good luck, Blades!

BornOnShorehamStreet

Ah'm not 'appeh!
Reaction score

I'd take that all day long :)

BornOnShorehamStreet

Ah'm not 'appeh!
Reaction score
One of these games you're going to click. Leicester are 4th but they haven't drawn once yet. It's been all or nothing for them.
They've also played 2 games since you last played, the last one being a draining trip away to the Ukraine. There's no way that some of them won't be tired.
Earlyish kick off, as well.
Good luck, Blades!

Thank you HammerInPeace

Not complete altruism on your part, obviously, seeing as Wham are only 1 point behind Leicester ;)

But thanks anyway :)

CoatesyBlade

Reaction score
This is the one... the one that surprises us all! 3-1 Blades!

TommyC

Egg chasing blade
Reaction score
I've used my triple captain on Vardy ... United win then

robbiez666

Reaction score
Leicester has lost 2 on the bounce. You never know. I think we have a chance here.

Mumbo

Reaction score
I love how he thinks bugger it l’ll go the long way round and still beat you,seen him do it 2 or 3 times now,very impressive.

west_yorks_blade

In the Tufty Club
Reaction score
Steptoe far less likely to score without the usual dogs abuse from us, maybe the only advantage of an empty stadium.

2-0 blades - the start of the fightback.

COYRAWW

Bashamed

Reaction score
Think it'll be me done with football for a while after the inevitable vardy goal and Leicester win.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Top Bottom