Match Thread Sheffield United v. Leicester City - 6th December 2020

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

SUFC
SUFC
SUFC

Final

Final
Final
LEIC
LEIC
LEIC
Status
Ratings for this match closed
  • Admin
1607032452367.png v. 1607032463814.png
EPL Week 11 - Sunday 6th December 2020 - Bramall Lane

Please keep all discussion related to the match within this thread.

Matchday Stats/Player Ratings
- https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.php?match-day/match/sheffield-united-vs-leicester-city.519/

Officials:

Referee:
Stuart Attwell
Assistant Referee: Stuart Burt
Assistant Referee: Neil Davies
Fourth Official: Peter Bankes
Video Assistant Referee: David Coote
Additional Video Assistant Referee: Nick Hopton

Coverage:

Follow via S24SU Twitter
: https://twitter.com/s24su

📺 Live TV Coverage:

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 21.56.22.png

Bryan is giving me a heart attack with his positioning...Christ!
Bryan isn’t quite as shit as I expected, probably says more about my incredibly low expectations of him rather than him playing well.

Get Lowe off, he's a complete passenger. Terrible defensively, and lightweight going forward. He'll get sent off at this rate.

Get Osborn on.

Decent first half that. Better than I thought it was going to be.

Giving the ball away again and again they hit the post because of it ...bloody slack play United...Lowe needs to be replaced ASAP

1-1 flatters us. This left side is a real problem defensively. Lowe off (before he gets sent off) for Osborn is the obvious change, but Fleck's not at it either.

Main positive:

Fleck seems to be getting back to match fitness, our left hand side now looking alot more dangerous.

For once we attacked down the left more than the right lol. :eek:

Wilder won’t do it, but Lowe has to come off at half time. Not only is he teetering on a red card, he’s not played well at all. He gave the ball away too much, was very slow to close down shots and didn’t track runners properly. He has a decent future, but he has to learn from today. He needs to step up, but it’s too risky whilst he’s on that yellow card.

We’ve had the rub of the green here and could easily be 2 or 3 down. Lunny and Fleck both shocking in midfield and the Lowe/Bryan pairing is an accident waiting to happen. Lowe should have been sent off and surely only a matter of time if left on the pitch the second half. Nothing sticking up front all though the service is shite.

We are never going to win games with this midfield when they are not being supported by the defence getting forward.

That left hand side would struggle in the championship on this showing. Really is all over the place. 1-1 doesn’t tell the story of that half but I’ll take it. Come on blades shove it up em second half.

Seen some green shoots so far, we aint gonna go from zero to 100% but after the goal the lads certainly looked a lot more confident.

McBurnie has been great so far, hopefully now he's got the goal he'll kick on.

Our left side seems to be more active than the right, hardly remember Baldock touching the ball.

Lets push on for the 2nd half, get the win we all need!

1-1 flatters us. This left side is a real problem defensively. Lowe off (before he gets sent off) for Osborn is the obvious change, but Fleck's not at it either.
Everything is coming down the left CW has got to address this it’s a laughing stock

Ozzie and Didzy on = more positional aware ness at the back and more composure further up the pitch.

Look what happened to Man U in the week against PSG, Solskjaer didn't take Fred off in a similar situation and they ended up suffering for it.

Ozzie might not be the greatest footballer we've got but we know he'll fight for everything!

Lowe for Ozzie at HT and I fancy us to win this, with Brewdog getting the winner off the bench

Osborn on for Lowe at half time unless we want to play most of the second half with ten men, which we should be doing anyway

And Bogle....8 or 11m down the drain depending who you believe

Wasn’t it 3 for and 2 against on the board vote to sign them?

You’d think the Prince will be asking questions about why he paid so much money for that pair.

Only recently Fred got red carded, two yellows after he should have already walked and OGS got rightly slated for it.

Lowe is either going to have to play at half tilt, or be very lucky.

The sensible thing for me is Osborn on for Lowe. Don't risk going down to 10. It's not worth it.

Back
Top Bottom